Recent content by asdfasdfqwert

+
  1. asdfasdfqwert

FP VS TP - perspective matters

The issue with tpp games is that they usually overuse covers in combat and have casualized gunplay system (mass effect, new deus exes etc).... One of my all time favorite games is the original deus ex or thief... both of these were very immersive and only had fpp view... If the game is good then...
  2. asdfasdfqwert

Prośba o zapis gry [wątek z Triss i Yen]

pocałunek w ogrodzie nie ma znaczenia jak jej nie powiesz ze ja kochasz i żeby została jak ucieka z magami, Letho nie żyje a co do gwinta to nie pamiętam postępów za bardzo to trochę stary save... popatrz na questy jak rozgrywki w velen i novigrad czy coś takiego?
  3. asdfasdfqwert

Prośba o zapis gry [wątek z Triss i Yen]

http://speedy.sh/tshG3/save.zip lvl17 po odrzuceniu Triss i przed podrożą na Skellige (dałem już 1000 zlota kapitanowi w jednej z karczm).. nic blizej nie mam, bo praktycznie cala grę przeszedłem na quicksavie...
  4. asdfasdfqwert

Zakończenie - dyskusja

Będąc szczerym inaczej sobie interpretowałem przepowiednie Itliny. Myślałem że chodzi tutaj po prostu o coś w rodzaju epoki lodowej i że starsza krew (a dokładniej dziecko Ciri) otworzy jakiś portal dzięki któremu ludzie uciekną przed nią. Jakoś ta kulka lodu o imieniu Białe Zimno do mnie nie...
  5. asdfasdfqwert

Diffuculty - inadequate Early game vs Late game balance (Death March)

idk you should prolly visit some villages to the west and south and look for side quests at the notification boards... i beat this game on death march on my first play though and never encountered your problem... i always had plenty of stuff to do around my level... But indeed the baron's quest...
  6. asdfasdfqwert

Finished the game? How long did it take?

62 hours.. i did most velen quests and exploration but barely touched skelliege (thats on death march)
  7. asdfasdfqwert

Anyone found a Bruxa yet?

It's Dandelion and Priscilla's quest. Anyways I don't like how they portrayed that higher vampire compared to what you come to expect from books (Regis?) and even the bestiary. Instead our higher vampire metamorphoses into a lesser vampire (katakan) and dies to 6 hits... Felt really off...
  8. asdfasdfqwert

I've had it,u I'm done with this game.

calm your tits... you don't have to do every quest aand think it's fun (esp witcher contracts which are only means to get gold)... just carry on with main story... i finished the the game at lvl 31 and barely touched any quests around skelliege after doing most of velen and im conent with that...
  9. asdfasdfqwert

The Lord of Undvik - Infinite Load Screen

This happened to me as well a moment ago. I spoke with Jarl's son at Dorve ruins and we ran close to the giant's cave but then i went back to the ruined tower and looked for the archer instead. Now i have a dead quest marker at Dorve ruins where i first me Hjallmar with "get past the lake"...
  10. asdfasdfqwert

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

I have an i5 2500k @3.3 Ghz. 4GB RAM, Gtx 670. This rig can run dragon age inquisition pretty well on high settings (with tessellation and AA on medium and textures on ultra) but I'm worried about it handling TW3... I'm thinking about buying some fairly cheap cooler and OC'ing the processor to...
  11. asdfasdfqwert

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Retail PC Version FAQ

Well, you could always use a wifi hotspot or go to a net caffe and dl that file from a dedicated website onto a usb meory or a smartphone's memory... personally i don't see a problem and understand cdproject wanting to protect themselves from a leak by journalists or production manufacturers...
  12. asdfasdfqwert

Wiedźmin 3: Pytania dotyczące zamawiania i kupowania gry

Czy wersje pudełkową można będzie zarejestrować w internecie i ściągnąć kopie zapasową?
  13. asdfasdfqwert

Wiedźmin 3: Dyskusja na temat wymagań sprzętowych

Mam procesor i5 - 2500k @3,3 Ghz, 4GB ramu cl9 @ 1337 Mhz i GTX 670... Może ktoś doradzić czy warto jest wydać 170 złotych na dokupienie 4gb ramu (muszę kupić dokładnie takie same patrioty jak te 2-3 lata temu aby pamięć była kompatybilna z dual chanel z tego wiem, w dodatku chyba zdrożała a...
  14. asdfasdfqwert

Film o Wiedźminie, czyli dlaczego okazał się klapą...

hmm wciąż władca pierścieni od początku miał większą szanse na zostanie superprodukcją niż wiedźmin będzie miał kiedykolwiek... to tolkien wymyślił orków, krasnali i elfy i w ogóle korzenie fantasy jakie znamy dzisiaj(zapewne w oparciu na starożytnych wierzeniach i mitologi)... Sapkowski między...
Top Bottom