Recent content by BigRock22

+
  1. B

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

Stopped reading at F76 being a disaster. That game has a very healthy community and can be enjoyed with small groups of friends. I have well over 2000 hours of gameplay time. Why can we just not accept that different people have different tastes and different expectations. Everything is...
  2. B

Heisenberg Principle

You can also shut them down using the laptop in the room. Might be worth giving it a try if shooting them is buggy.
  3. B

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

That is an unfair comparison. You're comparing apples to oranges. Geralt is over 90 years old in TW3. Not only have you spent 2 games beforehand exploring his story but he is someone heavily burdened by his witcher past. He is also universally recognised in TW world as the Butcher of Blaviken...
  4. B

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

I agree with most of the comments above and what needed to be said has been said. The game is most definitely not perfect or an instant hit. But it has clearly not failed and has been a massive financial success which is backed by data and not internet feels...
  5. B

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

Oda was the only enjoyable fight and the arena itself was also fairly interesting compared to the rest. I was really looking forward to Adam Smasher but even with an half-arsed build I still managed to steamroll him. The problem is that the number of Attribute and Perk points you are given is...
  6. B

DO YOU WISH BOSS FIGHTS MUCH HARDER & DEADLIER? (ALSO INCLUDES CYBERPYSCHOS)

I think you forgot YOUR CAPS LOCK ON
  7. B

Distant Trees and Plants - Bug Report

Try to update your GPU drivers if you're on PC, that tends to fix it for some people (it worked for me).
  8. B

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

Sales data analysis says otherwise: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-01-24-cyberpunk-2077-is-now-the-biggest-digital-game-launch-of-all-time And that, allegedly, does take into account the refunds. Regardless of reviews or personal opinions, the game was and is a financial success...
  9. B

The wish to have more romance options

I'll just leave this here: https://gamerant.com/cyberpunk-2077-romance-adam-smasher-mod/ :shrug:
  10. B

We NEED a way to RESET Attributes

Roleplaying is a broad term. My second playthrough I roleplayed as a Corpo Stealth build and now I'm a Streetkid Cyberpsycho. Making informed choices about your character to build YOUR own story is what roleplaying is about. So yeah, if I put no points in Intelligence and my character is dumb as...
  11. B

We NEED a way to RESET Attributes

I agree with this. 71 out of 100 total points feels extreme and takes roleplaying out of RPG. If we got an attribute point every 2nd level it would have improved character builds somewhat as it would have forced us to make some difficult choices. Also, as someone mentioned above you could...
  12. B

YOUR not LISTEnING?

You're*
  13. B

Randomly dying from from little fall damage?

I find these bugs hilarious. I haven't died so far but I often lose half my hitpoints at once when I jump on certain items (either up or down). It feels like V stumbles.
  14. B

Console Roll back petition, fix re-rerolling loot

They fixed an exploit that some people were abusing by "scum-saving". There is no way that was an intended game mechanic. So I see no reason to roll back what was essentially a bug. On the other hand, they do indeed need to fix the way loot drops especially at the legendary level. Legendary...
  15. B

Will npc´s ever react to player customizations in video games?

Why is this a needed feature and how would it enhance the immersion in a game? When you walk down the street in real life, you don't get random people verbally commenting on your looks or choice of clothes. At most you come across aquintances that recognise you and say hi. People typically go...
Top Bottom