Recent content by Breli

+
  1. Breli

Vanadain

A bit off-topic but: I would like to see a general re-work of ST. NR was reworked twice since homecoming now. NG and Monsters also got a significant overhaul IIRC. Skellige/Syndicate never needed one so that doesn't count. Specifically I'd like to see some cross-subfaction synergy that allows...
  2. Breli

Leader ability in match history

@luliandrei: You have my full support good sir! https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/suggestion-log-games-to-csv-for-analysis.11012456/
  3. Breli

Season of the Dryad is here!

i had no time to play myself so far so DCG viability is a bit of speculation on my part. My thinking is just this: by killing it, say with joust, you effectively kill an 8 if you count some Symbiosis ticks. Given the chance I would always kill that unless there are even juicier targets ...
  4. Breli

I actually overlooked that change. I fully agree. That makes the card almost unplayable. It will always die if your opponent has the means to kill it.
  5. Breli

All in all I like the changes and I am looking forward to experiement with the new abilities. I share the concern about the MO changes. Death Shadow could have stayed as it was IMHO. What I absolutely don't understand is the nerf on Eithne: From all evolving cards Eithne clearly was the one...
  6. Breli

Two in One leader changes

basically all abilities that allow to play two cards in one turn Since they are problematic from a balancing perspective
  7. Breli

Lighning bolt thing ( i think its Ciri Dash)

And by the way: that animation, the whole ciri model incl. it’s variants is really awesome! Really really cool! Big Kudos to the devs! Thanks CDPR! Looking forward to the next premium leader skin!
  8. Breli

Matchmaking still flawed?

You shouldn't. If you want to be matched against opponents on your level, you should play ranked. Casual is more of a trial ground for new decks and, typically, also for higher ranking players.
  9. Breli

Two in One leader changes

No. Well, I understand the rationale and from a balancing perspective, this is something that needs to be done. One can argue, however, how "oppressive" Call of Harmony and Double Cross (and others) really are. But that is not the point. Personally, seeing these abilities go also makes me a...
  10. Breli

Invigorate is so terrible that...

... even Eithne refuses to keep the buffs from such a pathetic leader ability. It is just below her dignity.
  11. Breli

Symbiosis - quo vadis?

;) ... Salmigondis sounds much better though! And the German translation "Allerlei" oder "Sammelsurium" actually describes it much better than Restrampe ;) Exactly. Harmony was in fact nothing else than allowing you to play a "best of" Scioa'tael with the added benefit of harmony procs. Now...
  12. Breli

Symbiosis - quo vadis?

I want to avoid repeating myself and getting in another rant. Most of the key aspects are mentioned by others already. One thing however, is more fundamental. I really like the idea of symbiosis: fits the faction, is unique and could be a valid archetype at some point in time. The problem and...
  13. Breli

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

Because it doesn’t matter. Still very good. Second Wind got nerfed a little, true. In total, however, SK got buffed! Mark my words and prepare to get wrecked by Arjnolf and Raids/Boats/Druids next season ...
  14. Breli

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

Adding a tutor for Blood Eagle? Maybe its just me but that doesn't seem to be a wise move ... If anything SK is buffed in total so nothing will change. So at least it is consistent. ST Changes: - Mahakam Guard: Small buff for all-in dwarfs. Was playable before. Good one. - Dwarven Agitator...
  15. Breli

Update 7.1 Patchnotes

As I said in the other thread I reported that as a bug. Feedback: "Card is working as intended." Understandable feedback but, sorry CDPR, this is a broken mechanic. Eithne needs "transform without changing power". There can't really be two opinions about that. Maybe if some MORE people would...
Top Bottom