Recent content by Burnspot

+
  1. Burnspot

What game are you currently playing

Tale of Two Wastelands (TTW) again. I've probably blown many hundreds of hours in FO3 and FNV; TTW 3.x brings them together nicely...really, it's the only good way to play FO3 these days (crash-free). Probably going to eventually put Fallout Frontier into the load order at some point. I'm also...
  2. Burnspot

Word of advice.. Don't start Red dead 2 after playing Cyberpunk

Actually halted my second 2077 playthrough (weary after nearly 200 hours non-stop) and got back into TTW (Tale of Two Wastelands); have never felt the desire to try RDR2. There's just something about settling in for a long RPG run that 2077 misses on.
  3. Burnspot

what went wrong? analysis

They should've just stuck to the mantra they kept repeating over and over, "Coming: When It's Ready".
  4. Burnspot

What happened to quest design in Cyberpunk 2077?

One of my primary irks of the game; too much hand-holding in the quests. You can try different approaches and sometimes it pays off in some way, but generally, if it wants you to sit on that barstool...guess what, you're going to sit on that barstool. Still a good game, but not at the level of...
  5. Burnspot

Pool: If CDPR give us only 50% of the Cut Content would you play the Multiplayer Mode?

No interest in multiplayer whatsoever; single player all the way. :D
  6. Burnspot

Other Possible Musicians

I just hope that they can splash more new music around the game. I have to admit that 1.5 playthroughs in, I've lowered the music volume to a barely audible level. I really do love the synth piece that springs up from time to time as combat music (and thinking how I could recreate it, lol). Marc...
  7. Burnspot

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Well, this will be interesting to see how it plays out. They released 2077 in the interest of the shareholders and not the gamers, despite their "when it's ready" tagline displayed in trailers. By doing that, they managed to burn quite a bit of their stock with their playerbase, so maybe, just...
  8. Burnspot

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

134 hours so far. Completed one playthrough as a Corpo (The Sun ending) and now paying the Nomad line. In my opinion: It's a beautiful game marred by a somewhat shallow experience. Life paths are kinda pathetic, to be honest. Yea, there's some dialog options down the line, but the openings...
  9. Burnspot

Driving

I tend to skip over the hotrods and go for the slower vehicles (or steal a van); they handle better. That said, I prefer the motorcycles because filtering in Night City traffic is handy.
  10. Burnspot

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

CDPR sees $$$ in them thar multiplayer hills; people love spending their cash on ephemeral and useless stuff in those types of games. I'm sure they'll do well, eventually. I only care about single player; I left MP games behind over a decade ago. :D
  11. Burnspot

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

There are quite a few robust NPCs walking around Night City. There's one that interchanges with a skinny chick at the apartment buildings where the dude's playing a guitar (the megabuilding where you upload malware, as I recall).
  12. Burnspot

Give me ideas for fun playthroughs

Turn off the mini-map, ignore fast travel terminals, and walk more than drive. Go! That's how I'm playing my 2nd playthrough and it's been a blast so far. I ended my first playthrough doing the same thing and it really changes the nature of the game...for the better, IMHO.
  13. Burnspot

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

This really shouldn't be a surprise given the early access state of the game; it seems like a roll of the Witcher 1 dice as to how well the game runs for some (playing W1 on the side, lo). Many are going to either wait it out and hope for a No Man's Sky'esq comeback or just move on. That said...
  14. Burnspot

About perks and upgrades. Is there any use to them?

I can think of only one side job where the underwater detection might be useful as the guard has the spider sense ability to spot you underwater, even when they're not looking in your direction. That said, there are plenty of other non-water options in that area.
  15. Burnspot

Hide Crimes On The Map

I still find it difficult to disable the minimap while driving, as unhelpful as it can be sometimes (the zoom); a hotkey option would be nice. No doubt a HUD mod will come along at some point; Gopher's (iHUD from the Elder Scrolls side) talked about making one if no one else does. But yea, the...
Top Bottom