Recent content by cl656

+
  1. C

Favorite female characters in games?

Kreia also known as Darth Traya from KOTOR 2 Why? Because of Dialogue like this: Brianna: "You have touched the force. tell me of its absence. " Kreia: " It is standing atop the summit of a great mountain, the winds tearing about you, and finding yourself buried alive, trapped helpless and...
  2. C

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

Vs life was cut short and Jackies was ended because they were stupid. A megacorp didn't make them do any of the things that lead to their death. v and jackie were just two small time crooks that became a victim of their own folly and greed.
  3. C

New Story DLC

Any serious story dlc needs to be about the cabal of rogue A.I that are infiltrating all aspects of Night City by possessing humans from all walks of life, and even kidnapping and rewiring the brains of politicians that run the city, and the connection this cabal of rogue A.I have with Mr, Blue...
  4. C

Is Cyberpunk 2077 inspired by Robo cop?

I haven't seen the Robocop movies since i was a little kid, but I recently bought the trilogy on blu ray and watched them. I couldn't help but see Cyberpunk 2077 everywhere. Delta City is basically Night City, OCP is basically Arasaka, and its even controlled by a ruthless Japanese dude, the...
  5. C

They both suck as RPGS. In order to get an RPG experience these days, you need to play some of Biowares old games like the mass effect trilogy or Dragon Age origins, 2, or even inqusiton. Or start playing Larians Divinity games or their Baldurs Gate 3. inxiles Wasteland games are also pretty...
  6. C

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

thanks. I googled it before asking. All google wants to bring up is the netflix anime and some rule book about about the tabletop. 1621691538
  7. C

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

My money is on the secret sun ending being canon going into story dlc.. V doesn't risk anyone life but their own. they both become a legend and honor the memory of their best friend Jackie by achieving what they both originally set out to achieve; become legends and go out in style. Mr. Blue...
  8. C

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

As long as it goes for Judy as well.
  9. C

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

What are edgerunners in CP lore?
  10. C

Public transportation system in NC

Public transportation should have been this games version of fast travel. Once in the car, train, flying vehicle, you then would be given the option to skip at any time or enjoy the ride. Fast travel as it exists now is lame and outdated.
  11. C

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

Suburo is almost 200 years old. Hanako, his daughter, is 70.
  12. C

My biggest bother of this game [Spoilers]

My biggest bother with the game is that most of the perks are either useless or unnecessary. The story itself isn't a bad story, but I don't think it's a good story for an open world. I really dislike that the story creates a sense of urgency that doesn't actually exist, and if I want to remain...
  13. C

Will there ever be Eve "Smasher"?

I'm pretty confident he will be. CDPR gave him a connection to a number of side quests, that seem to hint at a much grander story going on.
  14. C

Will there ever be Eve "Smasher"?

Mr. Blue Eyes will probably be the next antagonist.
  15. C

Disappointed in Corpo life path

My problem with most of that is it all happened way before V's time, and is too impersonal to drive a Narrative in my opinion. I mean, Johnny's reasons for doing everything he did was personal. Everything that drove him came from persanal experience. Corpo V is the only one that provides that...
Top Bottom