Recent content by CrimsonianKing

+
  1. C

About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

I'm really excited about BaW but there's ONE THING on consoles (Mods have already fixed this on PC) that could ruin it all for me; the sensitivity going from slow walk to running/jogging is just wrong. It could really use some polishing, For example on AC Syndicate, the left stick is used...
  2. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic (2,0)

I haven't had a single game crash since the game was released. Actually just one because my ps4 was too hot and probably overheating.
  3. C

The more i play the more i notice how improved the performance is (bear in mind i deleted all my old files and started it clean, a new game). I guess i was wrong before. On patch 1.05 i had things loading in front of my eyes, pop ins, had to wait 15 to 30 seconds to talk to NPCs, bad textures...
  4. C

Who is waiting for patch 1.08 to (actually) fix the PS4 performance before playing again?

I'm playing it. I'll just deal with the problems. Can't really wait another 2 months anymore. Need to finish this game for once or i'll simply lose interest and put it aside for good. and i don't want to do that, i waited too long for this game and apart from the issues, it's too damn good.
  5. C

Marcin Momot ‏@Marcin360 17h17 hours ago We're looking into the reports gamers have been sending us regarding patch 1.07 issues (including update's availability on PSN in Europe). How are we supposed to believe anything he...
  6. C

What really bothers me is that we get no official response for this mess up.
  7. C

Playstation 4 Framerate topic

Fair enough. I will contact them directly then once i find out for myself whether they delivered what they promised or not. Nobody likes being lied to, we'd expect something like that from EA or Ubisoft but CPDR has always been good to their fan base. Just one thing though, a lot of us paid...
  8. C

Sorry mate. While i agree insults and tantrums won't help matters. If the patch really didn't fix the problem they have ALL THE RIGHT in the world to complain, politely of course. It would be the best thing for developers to come out and deal with this head on, we're all paying customers and...
  9. C

I already reached Velen, mate. But haven't been to Novigrad yet.
  10. C

Same here. Deleted my save files and started a new one. It runs much better now in the swamps even when raining. T here's the occasional drop but it's little noticeable. I still have to test how it does in Novigrad with the fire effects at night. Have you tested it yet?
  11. C

You really have to see for yourself by playing it. In my game post-patch swamp is fine, fighting in the swamp is fine. I've yet to test how Novigrad at night (fire effects) + rain will feel like. That will be the true test.
  12. C

Patch installed. Did a little testing to see it for myself and to my surprise i get no framerate drops in the swamps. Not anything really noticeable anyway. Now, the swamps weren't that bad before, at least in my experience it was really bad in Novigrad at night/fire effects and/or rain, so...
  13. C

I'm downloading it. Will let you know in a bit.
  14. C

"CD Projekt Red is all set for the "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" patch 1.07 release this week alongside the free DLC. The patch 1.07 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC will more likely land on Thursday, with the alternate look for Ciri DLC that was prematurely available earlier, if the reports turn...
  15. C

Everybody probably went through the full log by now. But i just saw this and it's related to our framerate problem: Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system. Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there...
Top Bottom