Recent content by dudebirdyy

+
  1. D

Patch 1.07 - Draw of distance even worse than before

It's like this on Xbox One too. The ground and objects up to just 10 feet in front of Geralt are a blurry and unrendered mess. It's horrible. On top of that and the terrible frame rate and object streaming in cutscenes, you've also got a blurry vignette added, and they darkened the overall...
  2. D

Has anyone else noticed character model re-usage being much more frequent since 1.07?

Has anyone else noticed character model re-usage being much more frequent since 1.07? I just fought 3 temple guards with the exact same character model, then ran to another part of novigrad into a group of Witch Hunters, all but 1 having the exact same character model. I understand why models...
  3. D

Patch 1.08 Change List Released

The draw distance is absolutely horrible after 1.07 on Xbox One too.. It's especially noticeable on roads, streets, and fields without grass in them.
  4. D

Since the 7 patch

I noticed this as well but on Xbox One. I hate it. It seems like they made the game darker in general, and messing with the gamma doesn't fix it.
  5. D

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

A Witcher game without Geralt as the protagonist just sounds depressing as hell to me. I feel like I'm one of the only people who just genuinely does not like the idea of Ciri, or anybody for that matter replacing Geralt.
  6. D

Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

I think most people in this thread have already stated their genuine Triss improvement ideas, either in the old thread, are much earlier in this one, and now are just messing around with crazy story ideas. That's not to say some people here aren't being delusional and saying plainly crazy...
  7. D

I'm on my third playthrough and I just completed The Last Wish, turning her down for Triss, as you'd expect, but it just dawned on me how massively skewed towards Yen this is. I noticed it before but brushed it off assuming there would be Triss interactions at Kaer Morhen, obviously there...
  8. D

Ciri as the 'Next Geralt': Yay or Nay?

Nay for me. It's not that I don't like Ciri, but a Witcher game without Geralt as the protagonist is sacrilege in my opinion. I'd personally rather have no new Witcher game at all than to replace Geralt with someone else, Ciri included.
  9. D

Go to options on the main menu, then downloadable content, and you should be able to enable and disable the alternative clothes as you please.
  10. D

"Geeeralt! Coming?"
Top Bottom