Recent content by Eldarth

+
  1. E

"Pause" during cinematics and dialogue

Yeah please, i wanted to play it in english but there are many words i dont know and i have to translate but its impossible if i cant pause.
  2. E

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

Thats why i am crying here.... alone... T-T
  3. E

Fringilla and Yennefer history?

She can read your mind Stupid !
  4. E

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

Who do i have to kill to get this T-Shirt ? I have been looking in a lot of pages for cool t-shirts about the witcher 3, and im in love with this one. http://media.paperblog.fr/i/726/7262648/gamescom-2014-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-L-l0TIFb.jpeg...
  5. E

About the Conjunction of the Spheres and all the silver and monster things. Lore questions.

Yeah you are right. In fact, i would love that mode where it didnt tell you what type of sword you have to use neither their health bar, just lvl. But with a much more balanced thing between silver and iron, maybe that when you hit an enemy with the wrong sword it does 70% of the dmg or no dmg...
  6. E

What do you want in Witcher 4?

It has been leaked that there will be a Witcher 4, but they also said that this was the end of the white wolf story. SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER THE WITCHER 3 SPOILER i would expect to take Ciri back when she went to fight the White Frost, theres a big hole there in...
  7. E

How many witchers are left in the world? (TW3 spoilers}

Because MAGIC. Duh xD ---------- Updated at 04:29 AM ---------- I really really liked her. But my love is Triss. but she was so, i dont know, her voice was really awesome, it kinda put me on that kind of voice. Even the one who does her voice put me on...
  8. E

About the Conjunction of the Spheres and all the silver and monster things. Lore questions.

Good explication to all except the thing about the Wild Hunt, for some reason it keeps using the silver sword, but also a moderator told me his version that was that the wild hunt armors were magical and silver could be better. That could explain it all. Still i would love to hear from a...
  9. E

True, missed that one. Then i dont know the hell is going to happen. But whatever happens, wont be the same. It fcking wont be the same. The Witcher 3 was too damn short to me. 200h was too damn short. Just the mainquest going Velen, Novigrad, Skelliga, Battle here, Battle there. End. I dont...
  10. E

Woops. I didnt trust her and when she told me that i knew how girls think i had two options, accept the kind words or ask her for the notes. Didnt trust her, i didnt know she was just a healer, a non violence hippie. What las phrase? The one abot assassins creed ? No dude, that saga should have...
  11. E

Shit, HOW DID I NOT NOTICE. The witcher 4 is about Lambert and Keira. Shit. It was right in my face, Lambert was the second witcher with more dialogues, more missions, most interesting with all that hate on Vesemir, the witcher that was killed... Where did you learn that whole thing about...
  12. E

They all see so empty. I mean, roaming from a village to another, killing monsters, getting money, and keep moving. Theres no greater gold, they dont expect to ever achieve anything. At least Letho had that Viper School thing, but now Eskel, Letho, they just have no reason to live. Thats a...
  13. E

So, i have read all the books, all the games, a question Zireael (sword) is made out of silver or steel?

Good one with that armor thing, could explained it all. About the changing swords, i remember fighting the bandits of a village in the Novigrad zone that one of them was a werewolf, and a lot of humans, was kinda crazy fighting like that, changing swords because i did a hit on other target. I...
  14. E

The map isnt that big guys, remember the numbers. It took five days to Geralt on horse in going from Vizima to the middle of Velen. http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/witcher/images/5/58/World_map.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140622213927 Thats about from Vizima to the big T of Temeria. 5 Days...
  15. E

Well, if you ask me how many do i think are left, i would say that there are about 30 in the north. And about 50 in nilfgaard but because they have also been replaced by hunters non witchers. Its obvious that they hate witchers and have sorceress controlled, i would say that nilfgaard's army...
Top Bottom