What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

+
Gwent cards for sale on the internet

Since my original thread was closed (silly me for posting shop-links), here I go again...

Apparently, the physical Gwent cards from the Xbone collectors addition are already on sale on the internet, going for $100 and more... maybe CDPR should reconsider not selling them themselves, since that money could/should be theirs. ;)

Last edited:
Since my original thread was closed (silly me for posting shop-links), here I go again...

Apparently, the physical Gwent cards from the Xbone collectors addition are already on sale on the internet, going for $100 and more... maybe CDPR should reconsider not selling them themselves, since that money could/should be theirs. ;)

I do love Gwent but 30 EUR/40 USD is the most I would consider paying for a real deck. Unless it comes with a proper gwent board lined with cool leather or something, than 80 EUR max

I do love Gwent but 30 EUR/40 USD is the most I would consider paying for a real deck. Unless it comes with a proper gwent board lined with cool leather or something, than 80 EUR max

I just made my own decks (all cards) through a print on demand shop for 30€, so: Yea...

Very understated and minimalistic t-shirts. Just a really small logo or symbol on the chest.

Doesn't even need to say witcher on it, just two really small swords and three red claw-marks across them would do.

Only fans should realize it's actually a gaming and witcher t-shirt. :)

I really like the Wolf's head medallion that came with the last two CE's, but it is a little large for when I am working but not "Witcher-ing", so how about the Wolf''s medallion in a smaller size for easier wear-ability on a daily basis, like the key chain size, but retaining the level of quality of the full size one. The other Witcher school medallions, full size and "key chain/necklace size" would also be very cool. The Wolf's head medallion graphic on the thermal shirt offered on black T-shirts.

Who do i have to kill to get this T-Shirt ?

I have been looking in a lot of pages for cool t-shirts about the witcher 3, and im in love with this one.

http://media.paperblog.fr/i/726/7262648/gamescom-2014-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-L-l0TIFb.jpeg
http://s.ecrater.com/stores/180759/539b830c5891a_180759n.jpg

I have seen this one in some pages about 80$ + shipping, thats way too much for me. So here I am, requesting you guys to please, make this T-Shirt or Hoodie or whatever and sell it on your official website, i dont want to give money to these guys who dare to sell the tshirts you have given them, and that would cost me a lot.

I have already seen all the T-Shirts you have in your store, but still, you missed the best design you have for a T Shirt.

Please, i beg you, i will get on my kneels and cry or bow if i have to, but sell this T-Shirts, or send me one, i wont tell no one !

PD: Also some Gwent decks would be nice, i have the two decks from the XboxOne Collectors Edition but still, i want them' all

PD2: Is there anyone who i can contact to make these suggestions? Didnt know where to post this, move it if its in the wrong place

Last edited:
action figures neca

How about a witcher action figure line ?
Upper quality neca 6" not mcfarlane 4.5", sure 1/6 japanese wouldn't be bad , but they cost a lot more.
I promote the neca idea, because of the assassin series - they went mcfarlane and they don't look as good.
It would be nice to see geralt and company as 6" 's.

I've been bugging NECA about this for months and they keep ignoring me or telling me no, but I still fully support this idea.

Top Bottom