Recent content by eLmeFist0

+
  1. eLmeFist0

Constant Crashing on Steam v2.0 Windows 11

It constantly crashes on start up on my pc. I reinstalled and repaired the game at least 7 times. The games releases are a joke these days. Starfield was a unoptimized boring mess. I hoped that i will play at least Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty after taking a break from the game for few...
  2. eLmeFist0

GEEZ! Day one patch PLEASE!

CDPR is not Larian unfortunately. the rest of gaming companies should take notice from Larian. How to make a good game and how to fix issues after release.
  3. eLmeFist0

Cyberpunk 2077 crashes! cant play!

Did u made the game to run?
  4. eLmeFist0

After 3 years, the same mistakes

Because gaming companies want to make most amount of money for least amount of work . Starfield lacked simple quality features moders put them in game in 1 day after release. They care more about profit then make good games for gamers.
  5. eLmeFist0

I sometimes wonder if people in charge of these gaming companies ever play their games. 1695810424 anyone got the game working?
  6. eLmeFist0

I have taken a break from the game after the 2020 disastrous launch! I have been told the game has made a turn around. I have installed it on ssd fresh today to give it another chance. But i cant play for the life of me. i get crash few seconds after in game with the message 'whoa! cyberpunk...
  7. eLmeFist0

Crash, crash

I get crash every time i start the game. It worked only once. It froze mid game. Now It crashes after few seconds I get in game. I never touched the game since 2020. It seems this game its not for me.
  8. eLmeFist0

Lower than Expected PC Performance? - 4.01

CDPR will probably never fix the threading issues. Any belief other then this is most likely a delusion. The game will most likely remain the same. A stuttery, unoptimized, unplayable, memory leak mess unless one has 4090/4080 which have >=16gb VRAM and FG(which alleviate CPU bottleneck). And...
  9. eLmeFist0

Witcher 3 NG Ray Tracing - GPU PCI-E Bus / VRAM Overload cause of FPS drop/stuttering issue - FIX'ed!

On budget pc this game works bad now, with stuttering and poor FPS. The old version without the update did work very good.
  10. eLmeFist0

Witcher 3 NG Ray Tracing - GPU PCI-E Bus / VRAM Overload cause of FPS drop/stuttering issue - FIX'ed!

I have told people that they will take a year or more too fix the game. CDPR has lost their credibility completely. They should have left the game as it was.
  11. eLmeFist0

Building a gaming PC

The competition is not there though. Most gamers buy Nvidia. AMD share has dropped to 10% in 2022. Their drivers are subpar. With Nvidia is plug and play. With AMD is always a hassle. Their FSR is subpar. DLSS being much better and useful. The same with Ray Tracing. Nvidia has left AMD...
  12. eLmeFist0

Building a gaming PC

Its a pitty AMD cant get their grip together in the GPU departament. We suffer from lack of good competition like it is in the cpu market. Nvidia has increased 3 times in a row their GPU prices. In 2014 a gtx 980 had an msrp of 550$. Now a rtx 4080 has a msrp of 1200$. I really would like to...
  13. eLmeFist0

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Yeah I dont what tot say. Not every issue manifests the same to all. People have different combo of hardware and software. One thing its clear. The game has serious, many issues in dx12.
  14. eLmeFist0

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

Yes the performance drops and stays super low after alt tab on me too. Weird thing. The game is unplayable at this moment. We need to wait for patch a year or two. Confident we will able to play by 2024-2025.
Top Bottom