Recent content by Flynigan

+
  1. Flynigan

Iron Judgment — newest GWENT Expansion Arriving on October 2

0:42 OMG IS this a leak for SOLO MODE in game? IM SO HYPED!
  2. Flynigan

Interview with GWENT Game Director Jason Slama

Solo-Dungeon mode would be soo great within the GWENT game... I've always loved well written tales.
  3. Flynigan

Card Ideas

These are creative ones. Good job. However I'd give Cleansing Flames Epic rarity intead of rare. GJ.
  4. Flynigan

Card Ideas

I liked the previous ones.
  5. Flynigan

Card Ideas

Good job. Good ideas.
  6. Flynigan

Card Ideas

The Lyrian Blacksmith's Bonded ability should have been 2 instead of 3 charges. True that. 1562524000 Here's a voivode for the Northern Realms soldier-deck.
  7. Flynigan

Card Ideas

I was focusing on the ideas, rather than the balance or provision costs.
  8. Flynigan

Card Ideas

Good idea. I like it.
  9. Flynigan

Card Ideas

Moderator's Note: create your own cards using the following website: https://gwentcard.online --- How do you like them? Illusion: Creates a mirror image of your current Board. If you place a spy in the Illusion, it goes to your side too. If you boost an enemy unit in the Illusion, your card...
  10. Flynigan

Ability Idea: Mirror

As I see, the Nilfgard update made this idea even better, so it is an ability worth thinking of. Just think about the Impera Brigade - Spy combo. You can spawn a copy of your own cards. You can place the spying unit on your own board, and activate its deploy ability.
  11. Flynigan

Lost scraps

Hi guys. I wanted to write to the support team, but I couldn't find their place. Before I logged off yesterday i had about 2400 scraps. Now, I have 415 scraps. What happened?
  12. Flynigan

Ability Idea: Mirror

Recommended faction: Nilfgard Order: Create a mirror image of your current board for the end of your turn. I made two images just to show what I think of. After you activate the ability, the mirror appears, and you can target those (your) cards. Even destroy them. Recommended strategy: Use...
  13. Flynigan

GWENT: Ask a Dev Discussion Thread

Guys, I have a really good idea. Where can I tell to the developer? I couldn't reach 10 points, so i don't have any topic. Thanks for the reply.
  14. Flynigan

Card Suggestions and Tweaks for Homecoming

I've a card ability idea. I don't know where to send this, but I feel like i have to write it to you. Sorry, if I missed the spot. Card ability Base power: 7 Melee: Boost self by 4 Ranged: Damage self by 4 Zeal. Order: Set his current power as his base power. I recommend this as a Natural...
  15. Flynigan

POLL: What Future Witcher Tales Would you Most Like to See?

1.) A tale of the ancient witcher-world, with a legendary witcher-story. 2.) Little stories of the witcher-characters: Yarpen Zigrin, Zoltan, Dandelion, Iorveth, etc.
Top Bottom