Recent content by Franc_Kaos

+
  1. Franc_Kaos

Will CDPR ever respond to lack of RPG Mechanics and lack of choices?

The roots of Role Playing Games absolutely have the players choices being a defining trait and CRPGs were designed to emulate the pen and paper experience. Just because the term has been watered down by corpo's wanting to appeal to as large a demographic as possible doesn't take away from the...
  2. Franc_Kaos

Toggles and Keybinds

Adding my support for fully rebindable keys and maybe a CDPR suggestions forum where the game devs actually read the posts or at least get a breakdown of player requests.
  3. Franc_Kaos

Dying Light 2

I will buy the game if they remove Denuvo in the future, not before Chris Avellone was brought on board to do the story and he's an awesome RPG writer from Interplay and Obsidian (Fallout, Planescape Torment etc) but he was accused of bad stuff and they parted ways and, it seems like, removed...
  4. Franc_Kaos

My top ten favourite mods (just in case a dev is reading)

10: Crowds and Traffic - Enhanced crowds and traffic with less duplicate npc, more parked vehicles, faster traffic speed & lights, enhanced pedestrian & traffic behaviors, better ai with faster response times. 9: Custom quickslots/hotkeys - added to the bottom of the screen for eating...
  5. Franc_Kaos

Quick Slot options

So, I have one quick slot keyboard action for non standard weaponry, the other for healing. But I have grenades, Projectile Arms and Optical Cam but I can only choose to assign one of them to a keyboard shortcut. How about using 1 thru' 0 for various things inc. eating / drinking / power shots...
  6. Franc_Kaos

[Spoilers] Are there some major discoveries in the "empty" areas like Badlands?

I found a nice Iron Man easter egg (today weirdly enough), no story and just a couple of guns lying about - but it was a nice find :)
  7. Franc_Kaos

A good Cyberpunk game. When?

A nice easy to use modding program could easily breathe new life into the game: More braindance questlines, cyber surfing and corporate hacking, creating little stories in all the currently locked places then CDPR could focus on the AI (which is in dire need of fixing still) and all the...
  8. Franc_Kaos

<self censored>
  9. Franc_Kaos

Deep RPG system with choices and consequences. Crowds with schedules, police system that could be brought, a city not filled with locked doors, a world that was vertical with the high rise towers, a main plot lasting substantially longer than it does, a hair dresser and body modification shop...
  10. Franc_Kaos

How can CDPR CEO be "quite satisfied" with the current state of the game ???

A youtuber pointed out they only release positive sound bites just before a shareholders meet, thus becoming the very thing the game stands against. I really hope Mike Pondsmith got a really nice cheque for his work and I'm being serious - he deserves it, the worlds history, texture and flavour...
  11. Franc_Kaos

Patch 1.31

Game was pretty stable for me pre 1.3. Post 1.31 I get crashes (sometimes can play for hours, sometimes ten minutes), and verifying the game files instigates a 35GB download?!?
  12. Franc_Kaos

Dying Light 2

Almost autumn '21 and still waiting :)
  13. Franc_Kaos

Option to mute combat sound needed!

Yes, but I like the rest of the music in game. I have to admit I used to mod the battle music out of Bethesda games too.
  14. Franc_Kaos

Option to mute combat sound needed!

If you're on PC there's a mod that does it (still works on my game tho not updated for a while) https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1272 But I agree, for me not only was it repetitive but I hated the track instantly. Pretty sure I'd not have continued playing without the mod. It's a...
Top Bottom