Recent content by Greenspindle

+
  1. Greenspindle

After finishing the story I feel extremely empty inside

I fear exactly this moment. After finishing Witcher III, at the very end of "Blood & Wine", it was close to making my heart break. On the positive side, I'm roundabout 130 hours in (1st run, Nomad) and not 50% through. So there is some space until this hollow feeling will emerge again.
  2. Greenspindle

GWENT: THE WITCHER CARD GAME HOTFIX IS NOW LIVE!

So ... NR over and over and over again in the ranked games? My, that will become boring/frustrating.
  3. Greenspindle

Bekker's Twisted Mirror: GWENT Off-Topic

Skellige! :-) Definitely worth your time if you like the beauty of the North.
  4. Greenspindle

GWENT Closed Beta Status Update

Similar here. After the last major update, it took only 3 or 4 days until I played againts the same (improved because of the update) decks again and again and again. So on a long term, Gwent doesn't seem to be a suitable game for me. Would you dear developers please hurry up with Cyberpunk? ;-)
  5. Greenspindle

Come on, Lemmy was the number one relaxed rock'n'roller. ;) Saw Motörhead in the original setup in 1981, they nearly wrecked the hall because it was an old brick building, notz built to withstand such a level of (highly organized) noise. Their supporting act from 1981:
  6. Greenspindle

Just to prevent that are getting far too relaxed, here comes Chelsea Wolf. Ah, it might be a great idea to pump up the volume: :-)
  7. Greenspindle

Is Gwent a pay to win game?

After >200 hours of Gwent (can*t track the numbers properly because I avoid the pesty GOG Galaxy thingy ;-) ): No, it's not a P2W game. I'm 1600 scraps or some luck with the next free kegs away from building any "killer"-deck provided at GwentDB in 3 of 5 factions. And only 3 because I...
  8. Greenspindle

No balance

Hm, I can't agree. Yes, in the lower ranks you will see a lot of Nilfgard and Monster decks and sometimes it gets a little bit boring fighting mostly against weather, spawning or siege tower decks. But it is absolutely possible to beat these guys. Even with an underpowered/unbalanced Scoia'tael...
  9. Greenspindle

BUG: Card Display Error (Artwork Swapped)

You're right, sorry. The image is wrong, I recieved a Siege Tower.
  10. Greenspindle

No Title Sometimes I hate Trololo ... luxury problems 8-)
  11. Greenspindle

BUG: Card Display Error (Artwork Swapped)

[Bug] Siege Tower Forte™ displays incorrect image. I just recieved a Siege Tower Forte ™. :)
  12. Greenspindle

Keine Chance gegen Pay2Win Spieler zu gewinnen

Geduld, noch mehr Geduld, Geduld Forte. Und spielen, spielen, spielen. Was EmperorZorn schon schrieb. Ich habe im Spiel mittlerweile deutlich über 200 Stunden auf dem Tacho (genauer kann ich es nicht sagen, da ich Gwent meist ohne GOG Galaxy direkt starte. Karten mahlen, Ore sammeln und Fässer...
  13. Greenspindle

Bloody druids you have, leaving a dwarfen women lay down in despair. Time for our warriors to step in and clean up the mess. Even if things are tending to go south if young Ciri is involved.
  14. Greenspindle

Greetings from Ermion*s colleagues. There are rumors about some secret gathering in the woods:
  15. Greenspindle

Suggestion: Rot Tosser should be Legendary instead of Common

I love these days when rotten cows are raining on my side of the battlefield. The nerferd tosser needs an cheap sacrifice or one well targeted shot with the weapon of choice and that's it. It's quite easy to handle, just my opinion.
Top Bottom