Recent content by Helbiggetje

+
  1. H

PS4 (std, NOT the Pro) patch 1.50/1.51 frame rate stutters !

I rushed Hearth of stone and i'm now waiting to start Blood and Wine until they fix this crap. In the meantime i'm playing other games. Hoping that they will ever fix it, and revert back to the old patch.
  2. H

PS4 Pro - Too much fan noise after 1.50 patch

Thanks for the reply, but I don't think you read our complaints right. We \ I didn't move our playstations, they were always on the same place. The problems started happening right after installing the new patch. In short: 30+ hours of playing time with no fan noise, and after the instal of the...
  3. H

Merchant Crash

I too got my first crash since i started playing. And surprise it's after i installed the new patch. I'm also experiencing loud Fan noises since the patch. All and all i'm not enjoying this new 1.50 patch, and hope that they will reverse it or find a fix soon.
  4. H

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now PS4™ Pro Enhanced

I bought the PsPro because my old launch version PS4 was making loud fan noises with every game, so I went back to the same situation i bought my way out of :P I'm just disappointed that better graphics patch, means "the fan is going to ruin your life" I'll try vacuuming my console, don't...
  5. H

I have the same problem as Keeper. The witcher 3 was fine before the patch. No loud fan noises at all playing 30+ hours. Now for the second day after the patch the fan is loud as hell. Really surprising if this is not because of the patch..
  6. H

So. New day same problems. Since the patch the Fan is acting up like crazy. Tested some stuff out and the findings are that cutscenes and conversations are now loud as hell. Hard to understand the voices without subtitles. Just standing doing nothing, also raises the Fan level. You have to go...
  7. H

Fan blowing like crazy since Patch I Never had any problems with The Witcher 3 in regards of noise level of the PS4 Pro fan. But ever since the patch was out and got installed, my PS4 pro fan is making allot more noise than before. In just wandering around as well as in dialogue options. For...
  8. H

Someone else also having trouble with Fan noises since the new patch? My PS4 pro is having troubles. Out of nowhere starts making noise like never before. In cutscenes and in normal play at random times. Help!!
Top Bottom