Recent content by Hiperon

+
  1. H

Half-crown bonus counter not working

I really love Gwent and support them usually but THIS particular bug grind my gears. I'm programming a little, and just can't think of reason why this bug wouldn't be fixed in 2 minutes since the bonus counter is working fine just now (working, not showing). What can be wrong with code, that...
  2. H

Half-crown bonus counter not working

Hello, last sezon counter was stuck on 14 untill relog. This sezon It's showing right number upon login, but after one game it's going back to 14 and stay. You can get right amount after relog but again - one game and you see 14 bonus (not GET 14 bonus just SEE 14 bonus). This bug looks quite...
  3. H

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Thank you kind sir.
  4. H

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

Can I re-read somewhere full journey story (I missed few parts) or is it lost forever for me?
  5. H

Short message after match to your opponent

I hope you are wrong. I agree it's possible that you are right, other games show this. But even there it's like 10% players, and Gwent... Isn't it game for like older people? Like 15+? You need to think. I want to believe (and I believe) it wouldn't be this bad! OK, but I see your point and I...
  6. H

Ah yes, that too! Or at least that. I would say "may bad" each artifact I play... Yes, when I make mistake, I say "Bad move" but most leader comments mock ENEMY bad move, when it's mine. They still get it (I hope) but something saying "bad move" by itself would be nice. 1593879518 Oh THANK YOU...
  7. H

Hello. I'm feeling "gg" button is not enough. I understand and agree that you shouldn't be able to go into long discussion with your opponent, so the "friend invite" works. But sometimes really want to write something to my opponent and I ask him to be a friend One day later he accepts invite...
  8. H

Journey summon mission - could you give some cards?

Thank you guys, with your help I did it. sorry for not answering before. Well I guess this topic is useless now.
  9. H

1. Less Reward Points? 2. Big data analysis is the problem 3. What to do against it? How about a strike

It's not fair that your option "don't agree with you" is together with "don't care". So I CARE but I don't agree. I like idea of strike, I believe we players should change game devs with our response. But I totally don't agree with a reason. Playing just few games to win is boring. Thinking...
  10. H

Journey summon mission - could you give some cards?

Hello, I have little to no luck with this mission. Standard "write summon in deck builder and put everything" didn't work. So far I found one card, I think Operator, that gives me points (I think , maybe it was one of other cards in deck, but I think it was operator). I think NOT working where...
  11. H

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

Oh gosh, I wonder why every pro player is not playing cow carcass. 1588791324 Hello I'm not sure if I understand the meaning of things, but still totally not agree with you. Maybe I use "skill" in wrong way, maybe "base" in wrong way. But for me Gwent (pro poker, pro bridge) is NOT rng based...
  12. H

Please, No More Expansions until the game is balanced and bugs free

I came here to rant about bugs, but again, what's your problem with balance? This patch balanced back most important things, so what now?
  13. H

Card mechanics not working for NR

I came here to rant about bugs, but actually resupply worked for me just a game ago. (I'm going to other thread to rant about invisible cards)
  14. H

Digital vs retail version, mine and yours loose thoughts

I think I understand. They can't do anything about it. You got it cheaper - later. It's better to sell digital with bonus for same price, instead of making it more expensive (or digital cheaper). They are selling game. Everything else is bonus. Map, etc, is bonus. They want you to feel good...
  15. H

Adding an option to accept or reject the opponent match up

OK. There's the TOTAL basic difference. We will not understand each other I guess. Skills, like thinking, bluffing, etc. are skills for me too. Not jsut fast mashing buttons. Even more important for me. So yes, I believe Gwent is totally skill based. Even more than Dark Soul, I believe you...
Top Bottom