Recent content by Infernowar

+
  1. Infernowar

Is today the last day to obtain de Wildhunt back card???

How is possible we dont have that info??
  2. Infernowar

Is today the last day to obtain de Wildhunt back card???

I dont know how seassons work. What happened if i dont have enough points in the three??
  3. Infernowar

Store Back of the Card.

But there is not a date to the finish promotion. :S. So i think is a standard product in the store. Then they will not see my money....
  4. Infernowar

Store Back of the Card.

I really like the iron jugment back card is pure art and the scenario is really really beautiful, to zen for play But they are not in the store both of them (bad card was yesterday), i hope they back.
  5. Infernowar

Store Back of the Card.

Hey, i wanted to buy a back card to support this great and beautiful game, but i cant find in the store. All are disappeared.
  6. Infernowar

Snowman isn't giving presents anymore?

I opened and nothing hapened.
  7. Infernowar

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Cyberpunk of duty 2077.....
  8. Infernowar

You guys know how statistics works right? if, on a statistic sample of 500 people, 300 are against your idea, it means that on larger scale MOST LIKELY many more of them will be. Thanks GOD.
  9. Infernowar

Working years on great clothes, armors, auments, for what??? For see in a mirror, a cutscene, and inventory....... Ridiculous
  10. Infernowar

Imagine walking for a big city in a FUCKING FPS..... Or want to do a Photo of your character over dead enemy corpses. NOPE, FPS!!!! FAIL FAIL FAIL CDPROJECT.
  11. Infernowar

Exactly
  12. Infernowar

OMG!!!! My dream rpg for my dream company and dream genere destroy by the bad idea of Fps. Third Person god!!!! Third Person!!!! I dont buy a Fps T.T Please CD Project, change to Tpshooter.
  13. Infernowar

¡La temporada del Elfo ha comenzado!

Cuanto suelen durar las temporadas¿?
  14. Infernowar

Perfil del jugador ya disponible

Genial!
  15. Infernowar

GWENT HOMECOMING, una carta abierta de Marcin Iwiński y del equipo de desarrolladores.

Me parece genial lo que van hacer, aunque lo de quitar una fila para que las cartas se vean mas me pareceria FATAL, el motivo es que quiero que el Gwent siga pareciendo el Gwent, si quitan una fila, ya no sera el Gwent de The witcher 3. Tienen toda mi confianza pues CdProject a demostrado ser la...
Top Bottom