Recent content by IntegrityXL

+
  1. IntegrityXL

Feedback when scanning needs a rework

Ouch! Sounds like you need to report a bug with detail like platform, steps to recreate and system specs.
  2. IntegrityXL

The Good Old Days

Honestly, if we're allowed to put out theories without evidence I'd like to float my own: the game is dumbed down to make it more accessible for controllers & consoles. The scanning interface, the "press F for everything" and the 1990's UI all seems to indicate a design focused on removing any...
  3. IntegrityXL

Feedback when scanning needs a rework

If we're looking at scanning reworks then I'd agree on filters being necessary, and I'd be keen for more detail when scanning people. Currently there's no detail on civilians and enemies stand out too much. IFF should require an upgrade and shouldn't work automatically unless combat has started.
  4. IntegrityXL

The Good Old Days

Is this for real? Any source? I find it very hard to believe there was ever a 'working build' of the game, and certainly not before KR got involved, especially given what got served up on release. I'm honestly not sure if this is an elaborate joke or not :(
  5. IntegrityXL

[SPOILERS] NPCs you couldn't wait to kill

Honestly, starting that sentence with the phrase "According to games journalists" made me laugh - thanks, I needed that! I was very happy to be rid of my corpo buddy-turned-blackmailer. Also strongly agree on Woodman.
  6. IntegrityXL

The Good Old Days

Woah there, Samurai. What's with the KR beef?
  7. IntegrityXL

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

It's fine that you dislike smoking so intensely that you'd skip a major cut scene - that's up to you. It feels strange that you would then make a forum thread just to highlight that you don't like it. There is little functional difference between this and someone demanding a non swearing or...
  8. IntegrityXL

Lawsuit is happening sad days ahead

First the investors seem to exert pressure to rush the games' release, then they appear to turn around and sue because it's released too early? I feel that this kind of conduct makes a mockery of true justice.
  9. IntegrityXL

The studio needs our support!

I agree that the studio needs our support at this time due to some pretty fierce criticism. I also feel that fans of the game and those of us who can see how good the game could be need support from the studio, too. This needs to be a two way street - if there are issues preventing certain...
  10. IntegrityXL

Request: RipperDoc Character Customization

Strongly agree. I love the game, just minor adjustments to what's already there would add *so* much more immersion and enjoyment. I feel the ripperdoc experience could be massively improved with minor effort: - Make V sit in the chair to either access the doc's menu or apply choices made...
Top Bottom