Recent content by jeffreybernabe

+
  1. J

Enemy Respawn Question

Enemy Respawn Question Enemy are respawning after you killed them all in that particular area except for village liberation side activities My question is... IS THAT Normal? is that how it's suppose to work?, Is this a Bug?
  2. J

Quest: Hard Times problems

Quest: Hard Times problems no resolution in the quest "Hard Times" because the smith doesn't have "Talk" option at the top of his head
  3. J

Merchants and InnKeepers stopped giving me Gwent cards (late game)

Merchants and InnKeepers stopped giving me Gwent cards (late game) Merchants and InnKeepers stopped giving me Gwent cards after 90 hours of playing except for the Gwent Quests
  4. J

Player Housing

how about NO.....nooooooooooooooooooooooo Skyrim has this Dragon Age Inquisition has this fallout 4 has this play THE SIMS if ye want that sort thing don't follow the Trend
  5. J

Hopes and dreams for Cyberpunk 2077?

i want to play as a Blade Runner
  6. J

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

i feel this game has some origin story behind it when you start a character creation. like in DA: Origins i don't know how they gonna pull off Media or Corporate role in a game.
  7. J

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

Please don't take one or two of the core nine roles/builds in Cyberpunk 2020
  8. J

Patch 1.11 on the PS4 in the Philippines

in terms of game availability... PSN Asia Sucks
  9. J

Caretaker is WAAAAAAAAY unbalanced

git gud casul Don't nerf this boss on upcoming patch CDPR You're doing a great job on HoS boss battles
  10. J

Game Length/Duration counter bug

Game Length/Duration counter bug Game Length/Duration starts to 0 after 27 Hours of playing I reload the unaffected saves three times to confirm and it really restart the counter to 0 after 27 hours
  11. J

Hearts of Stone Expansion Region Lock: Question

Hearts of Stone Expansion Region Lock: Question Guys, are you gonna impose region lock on the expansion? i have Region 3 Disk
  12. J

Playstation HK Hearts of Stone Pre-Order

Playstation HK Hearts of Stone Pre-Order When can we expect a 8.49US dollar discount?
  13. J

Temerian Armor NG+ question

Temerian Armor NG+ question I plan to purchase Temerian Armor Set at white orchard , but the stats has not change, it still the same at merchant inventory I'm playing on NG+ Is this normal?
  14. J

after 1.07 patch.. do i need to start a new game?

after 1.07 patch.. do i need to start a new game? after 1.07 patch.. do i need to start a new game?
  15. J

About the 1.07 Inventory Patch

About the 1.07 Inventory Patch Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight. i don't get this. sorry.. can you explain? why would you do that?
Top Bottom