Recent content by jjavier

+
  1. J

Spanish???

You are welcome to disagree. Please don't let my bad habit of expressing my opinions in absolute terms discourage you. I hadn't thought about the accent issue. I guess just assumed Spanish accent for a story in the XIII century. I acknowledge people could be unhappy about Geralt not having its...
  2. J

Spanish???

anthar3s I think you didn't understand what I meant. Quantity of people doesn't equals quantity of sales. For example, I live in Argentina, an Spanish speaking country. The target market for TW3 is adults with a current generation console or a gaming pc. Here, most of the gamers had stayed...
  3. J

Spanish???

This same thing was subject of discussion when the witcher 3 came out. Is not about inhabitants, population or what ever you wanna call it. Its about sales projections by language. They don't do voice overs in a given language when they don't believe the sales in that language will cover the...
  4. J

Twich acquiring gamepedia (home of TW's wiki)

It worries me a little they start to mess with their policies. When a company adquieres other company is comon new management has their own ideas on how to run it.
  5. J

Twich acquiring gamepedia (home of TW's wiki)

Twich acquiring gamepedia (home of TW's wiki) Twich had acquired curse, the owner of gamepedia. After the 'disagrements' with wikia, Gamepedia is where the TW official wiki is host. Source: https://archive.is/jaXWH
  6. J

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

Wow ! That's a little load, isn't it?
  7. J

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

poor Marcin I can picture Marcin when they tell him he has to announce something in this forum: - ... really? can't we just post on Reddit & Twitter ? and he left walking chin to chest, announcement memo in hand.
  8. J

One of the most cheap bosses i have seen in my life.

I don't know what you mean by being forced to "cheese" unless you have a specific build. I wander you are mistaking this game with an "spectacle fighter" like Bayonetta or DMC. This guy does it great and he heavily relies on signs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRk-SzxLi2Q My build was...
  9. J

Blood and Wine -- New Screenshots released

The bucket next to the table ... do you think that are that bowels?
  10. J

Portrayals of Men and Women in The Witcher III

There are in game armors light enough to be in line with the lore. Using heavier armor is player choice. I don't see those heavier armors like a bigger departure form the lore than Geralt wearing both swords at the same time. Both cases comes to as examples of favor the game-play over the lore...
  11. J

In its attitude, sure. In its dressing I don't think so. IMO she feels just at home with the flamboyant dressing style of "The Rats". Ciri did fight a lot without any armor were she where with the Rats. Geralt fight with monsters for living. Ciri only does that in this game accidentally, she...
  12. J

Well Ciri is in part sorceress and royalty. I see nothing wrong she keeps traits from those groups. Its perfect for what? For been in the front-line of a battle ground as a part of an army, sure. Full armor for been on the run or hanging out with an elven sage? I don't see it. That's a little...
  13. J

16 DLC?

They are just under the patches:
  14. J

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

Why stop there? you could make her voice sound muffled, like Kenny's from South Park.
  15. J

Game Journalism - Unfit for purpose?

A little parody from an unexpected source (TB): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydii76-1l5w
Top Bottom