Recent content by kapusta23

+
  1. K

State of the Game is Terrible

What made decks in the old gwent feel unique and fun to play is that most decks were able to generate certain amount of points through card synergy (mostly bronzes) with removal/locks being saved for the really powerful cards (golds/silvers/buffed up bronzes) and removal itself was either...
  2. K

Decided to give homecoming another shot

You're taking out of your ass. You don't know what the first 5 cards were. Did you see the point difference? The only way I could win is to bet on my opponent not having any removal left (after removing half of my hand denying all points), play foltest pride and start charging it up.
  3. K

State of the Game is Terrible

Then save your removal/lock for the Foltest Pride or whatever other card you think your opponent is relying on. Problem solved. Control is about disruption, not removing/locking every single card your opponent is playing.
  4. K

Before the midwinter update a year ago most decks could play their synergies to a certain extent and control was about countering key cards. You had to know what type of deck your opponent was playing and it was actually fun for both sides. Baiting removal/lock was part of the game. You can't...
  5. K

Thanks for reminding me why I left.
  6. K

It's Guaranteed Premium Card Weekend!

I hate to be that guy but when will you allow premiums to be crafted with scrap again? You've milled my and other people's premium collections and then removed the option to craft premiums with useless scrap that was given as a refund.
  7. K

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Well I'm sorry that I, along with many other players, was waiting for cdpr to fix the mess that is HC with its artifact/monster point slam spam. Apparently it takes months to tweak some card stats. I wasn't one of those guys who abused the system by hoarding cards. It would've been fine with me...
  8. K

Even if cdpr fixes gwent in the future (which is unlikely to happen) I still won't be coming back. They milled my entire premium collection and removed the option to craft it back. Not even EA does the sh*t like that.
  9. K

Invite your friends to GWENT and earn rewards together!

After you guys milled my almost full premium collection and then made it impossible to craft it again I've made sure to inform my friends to stay the hell away from this game. Nice try tho.
  10. K

There were two gwent betas, one is the golden age of gwent and the other is post mid-winter sh*tshow. HC is just as bad as the latter, it's just different and has better visuals.
  11. K

This is what gwent's "home" looks, or rather plays like.

Why did you have to turn the game into yet another generic CCG? All you had to do, gameplay wise, is to revert the game back to pre midwinter update state and improve upon that. New visuals are great but shiny graphics is not the reason why people play games, certainly not the main one. You've...
  12. K

[UPDATED] Changes to GWENT’s economy and full mill value refund policy

Why refund closed beta cards with scrap then? So that you can screw people over later on? OMG. What do I need 250k scrap for? Thought about checking out new patch after playing HC for a week or two on release and deciding to wait for improvements. It seems like there's no longer any point to do...
  13. K

So it begins... [December Patch Preview]

So nothing will be done about 3 to 4 damage bronzes that effectively cancel another 4+ points worth of abilities? Having 10+ point bronzes that cost 4-6 provision is just bananas. CDPR still have no clue what they are doing aside from addressing the obvious cards like Xavier, Eithne, witchers...
  14. K

Ah, pre-midwinter gwent. NG spies, NR reaver hunters, trio effects, Monster swarm, Radovid control, ST carryover dwarfs, gold immunity, quen. There was a time I liked this game.
  15. K

Uninstalled it as well. Why have all these intricate mechanics like orders, charges etc. if your every card is removed instantly because removal/locking is so fucking cheap? You either play dumb control or dumb point vomit. If that's the choice I have to make I'd rather not play at all. I wish...
Top Bottom