Recent content by Kuboniusz

+
  1. K

Cyberpunk Levels & Character Progression Systems

Yes sorry by crafting I meant enhancing your weapons (I would usually do it back to back and it's in the same skill tree that's why I just generalised).
  2. K

Skyrim's weapon progression was deeply tied to crafting/enchanting and it worked great. I think it would work great in cyberpunk too (yes with colour coded gear too) if crafting was given similar significance. Unfortunately we know virtually nothing about that which is a huge shame. Kind of...
  3. K

Do their job which is... Make the game that you want not that they want? Yes there is. There's also plenty of differences between a video game and a PnP system. CDPR made the decisions they did for a reason. I'm not saying it's right but discarding it completely simply because it's not in line...
  4. K

I'm sure this is something that can be modded out. If that is your issue then it is a matter of literally an icon and/item description. I do agree with the epic/legendary issue. Rare/very rare, even "awesome" would have been more fitting
  5. K

Colour-tiers are simply a visual representation of rarity created to shorten the time you spend comparing stats. If all items had the same colour of icon and simply displayed stats in the description, would you be satisfied? And regarding the gamey stuff they put in. Cyberpunk is a game...
  6. K

Yeah it's called progression. The issue TW3 had was, as you said, the game became too easy towards the end. It's all about balance and keeping the challenge consistent without making enemies artificially stronger (look: Skyrim). Whether it's introducing new enemy types (like in the...
  7. K

I don't really see an issue with levels. Old Gothic did it exceptionally well for example. If you tried to take on an orc in Chapter 1 you would've gotten one-shot and taught a good lesson. As you progressed and became better, you could eventually one-shoot the orc back. TW3 was... flawed in...
  8. K

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Such a good article. One of the points they're worried about was already confirmed to be possible - massacre on the street, etc. They're also raising an interesting point about level design which is surprising to see but good for tempering our expectations. Not going to lie I did expect Deus Ex...
  9. K

[POLL CONCLUDED] How do you like the new version of "Chippin' In" and why?

It's the full song. I mean it's alright not really my kind of music but it fits the mood really well and is probably a better representation of chrome rock than 2018 version was. Also the background track gives me very heavy DOOM 2016 vibes which is great.
  10. K

Are we over-hyping the game?

He might have physically visited them twice but I bet him and CDPR communicate all the time. I also remember him saying that he actually PLAYED the game a couple times. If a random journalist/ forum user can form a semi-valid opinion about the game after 1.5h of footage, then the creator of CP...
  11. K

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

I remember a similar discussion before TW3 came out. A lot of people seem to mistake atmosphere for a limited colour palette and a bit of fog. That TW1 had plenty of. And while I do agree TW2 was more on the generic side(, the third one had lots of uniqueness about it (just look at monster...
  12. K

Cyberpunk 2077 Day vs Night and Atmosphere Thread

There is no such thing as "lack of atmosphere". With each game CDPR went for a different direction regarding atmosphere, that's it.All three games are insanely good in the art quality, each is distinct. Whether you like it or not that's a different thing. With cyberpunk they're doing a complete...
  13. K

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

I recall one of the impression mention that in dialogue one of the options wasn't available because the Speech skill of V wasn't high enough (I think he said players skill was 3) so for sure there's SOMETHING in there. Overall impression of the character progression system that I got, from...
  14. K

Sex, Nudity, Discussion of Same - the Whole Ball of Wax.

That's possibly because the new char creation is happening somewhat in real time and (for V) in real life instead of within police file. It's a public showcase of the game, they had to censor it somehow and putting underwear on a person who's physically standing there (once again, in 2018 that...
  15. K

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

The game did not exist in any shape or form back in 2012. That was only a bullet point list of initial ideas they had for the game. For all we know, they might have never even been implemented.
Top Bottom