Recent content by lonegreywolf20

+
  1. L

Game registration - problems and solutions here

Tells me that I have a registered game and that I can not delete my account. I have yet to get an email back from anyone at Atari or support@thewitcher.com. This is starting to get really frustrating and is making me one unhappy customer.
  2. L

My mistake, I had thought maybe you were actually talking to both of us.As for Namco Bandais, how can I get into contact with them? I sent another email off to support@thewitcher.com again hoping to get some sort of an answer as to where I should go next. I mean sure, I can play the game as is...
  3. L

I have done exactly that, but when I enter my key code it says it's been used and invalid. I know it's been used as I was the one that input it tying it to my account or so I thought. Apparently, it's not tied to my account as it's telling me it's invalid.The exact error I get is this, "You...
  4. L

You can, but you won't be able to upgrade/patch it till you re-register the game. At least that's what it seems like to me since that is what I'm going through.
  5. L

I'm not sure if this will apply to you or not, but I just reformatted my computer a couple weeks ago and am currently unable to re-register the game. Reason being is that the registration process won't take my key code anymore as it shows as being used, it was used by me, but seems to be only...
  6. L

Asking a question about performance of the game in my PC

I'm pretty sure the card will work great for the game, but I don't think that your power supply can handle the new Vid Card. I'm thinking you would need a stronger PSU in order to run that card.The other note of concern is that you may not even have a PCI-E slot on your motherboard in order to...
  7. L

I have sent both an email to Atari and the fellows over at The Witcher email that is listed throughout the threads listed here. I sent them last week on Thursday and have yet to receive a reply from either of them.I'm just trying to get another keycode for my OEM version of the game since I have...
  8. L

Any way to not have to put the disk in the drive in order to play?

Nope, it's been registered. I even checked in my account profile and it says registered game The Witcher, so I'm not sure what you're looking at, but it doesn't seem to be my profile.Nice try though!
  9. L

I would do that if it would allow me to do so. Havign issues where I have to reregister the game again and it not allowing me to use my key code that I have already used.
  10. L

I uninstalled the game two weeks ago in order to reformat my computer. So I am trying to reinstall it today, and I'm trying to install the Enhanced Edition upgrade by running TWEE_Upgrade.exe. I get up to the part where it says it's going to check to see if the game is registered, which it had...
  11. L

Any way to not have to put the disk in the drive in order to play? Was just curious if there was anyway to not have the disk in the HDD in order to play? Having to transfer it back and forth runs the risk of scratching the disk and making it unusable. So I was wondering if there wa a way to run...
  12. L

Enhanced Edition installation problems and solutions

When I go to Install the EE edition it tells me that it is unable to find the corresponding language version of the game already on your system was not found. Download the relevant language pack. Well I had done that, before I tried to install the EE patch. I even tried to install the language...
  13. L

Enhanced Edition (EE) Questions answered here

I'm gonna have to talk to tech support then, since it used to say game owner in my profile and I have a CD-Key and all registered to the game. I just tried to register again and it says that the key is used.Not gonna be a happy camper if I am unable to download the EE version. I held off for...
  14. L

Sorry... I didn't really look to hard for an existing thread to be honest :(What symbol is the game owner one so that I know?
  15. L

Will the US version still be censored or will we get the actual European version of the game?Also, I registered my copy of the game and all, but I'm not sure if i have a game owner tag... can someone see if I have that owner tag for me please?
Top Bottom