Recent content by Lypi

+
  1. L

Is morkvarg immune to dimeritium bombs?

Is morkvarg immune to dimeritium bombs? Cause i threw a bomb at one and it did not reset; its hard to tell apart glitches from unlisted technical rules anymore.
  2. L

Cannot play cards in Opponent's Ranged and Siege rows

Fix letho Letho of Gulet. Seriously fix him. He randomly decides he only can spy in melee lane which kindof ruined the whole point of card. I spent all my ore on this and then transmute it to see if that would fix bug. Wtf seriously how was this not on the list for weather updates cause this...
  3. L

Letho appretiation thread

Is letho broken or is there some magical rules i dont know about? Cause sometimes he will go spy in all section other times hes locked for melee slot only and it drives me crazy i dont see this rule. I know he cant asborb golds but they were silvers i couldnt reach for unknown reason??? This is...
  4. L

Tips to improve deck to work with update

Figure i give an update between weird glitches i tried out all the suggestions and wow thank you thanatos i looked up Menno after seeing your deck and hes the solution to many of my issues. I named my new deck after you lol. Also changed a lot of bronze cards out for suggested by altgamer...
  5. L

Ya assire is useless now i cant revive my medics. ​​​​ Assissination i got for free from keg and its had its moments but ill retire it for letho and d bomb. Cantarella ended up just being a sore since its giving 10 points to the enemy and the cards i drew barely made up for it. But ill try it...
  6. L

Tips to improve deck to work with update Nilfgaard is awesome but with the update i been having a harder time winning so any suggested improvements are welcomed. And no i wont take any out rot tossers they make me laugh. They ruin my strategy by dooming medics... Leader --- John Calveit Gold...
  7. L

Highest Unit Stolen Without Using Succubus?

You sure not succubus? Sounds like her. The card isnt obvious from its thumbnail size. What deck did you have? Which card moved? Was it a fake ciri? Cause if he uses a decoy on it and puts it on your side it will go back to him at end. Only case i can think of off top of my head.
  8. L

CDPR has a few days to react

Heh is NG is pretty balanced to me and if anything till i was like level 13 i barely even saw any other NG players its monsters and skellige mostly. Sounds like you lost and are now angry over it trying to put the blame on the game instead of yourself. Its just a card game. Making vaguely...
  9. L

What is the best way to deal with Queensguard deck?

I find the problem isnt just queens guard its the overall combo of King bran, Creys, queensguard, shieldmaids and bears everywhere. Plus they usually have sigrdrifa and max freyas. It overwhelms just by numbers you try to murder they just keep coming back yes you can pluck a few out of...
  10. L

No one use Assassination..

It has some use like against a monster deck who is fat with power points from eating itself or against the resurrection cards like olgierd and morkvarg. Or fake ciri. But overall its a high gamble to waste a spot on it. If only it worked on golds then this be a standard for my deck. Though if...
  11. L

Things wrong with Priscilla

I think it depends on whats still in your deck and on the board for if 3 or 4 get boosted since it wont effect gold.
  12. L

Is Mardroeme/ Peter Saar Gwenleve OP

I think hes pretty fair NG decks dont have too many unqiue ways to support its self or fight with the same card. so it helps balance the deck also most of the time peter is killed right after sinces hes pretty weak.
  13. L

Letho of Gulet Boosted + D-Bomb is too Strong

Wow thats cool i gotta try this out i couldnt figure out a worth wild reason to get letho till now course unless you have both cards in hand it sounds like letho could bite back easily. Do have both bombs and shackles in deck just in case?
  14. L

King of Beggars Needs Full Refund Temporarily

Buyers regret doesnt warrant refunds. It does suck but its a standred rule that most items in games sell back for a 3rd of value. At least its pretty easy to earn scraps and powder.
  15. L

Constant crashes

For some reason mine kept crashing when i started playing the AI once i had all the challenges done it got better? Though last night it crashed and then froze my ps4 till i unplugged it. Reported that one for sure.
Top Bottom