Recent content by MacCrusher

+
  1. M

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

Having explored UnrealEd, CryEngine, Amazon's LumberYard, CreationKit; there is stiff competition for RedKit2. CreationKit (gamebryo engine) has the fullest, most active mod community, not because it's a good editor, it's kind of a mess comparatively, it is because Bethesda bends over backwards...
  2. M

"Level-less" Mod

Skill Based game-play; I'm all for it. Cyberpunk is supposedly heading this way. Not sure why W3 is the way it is, wrong choice in my opinion. Combat mechanics has skill-based at it's core, but it is smeared below bad stat questing. CDPR obviously knows the difference between level driven stat...
  3. M

Has anyone else lost interest like I have?

Not lost interest, just waiting for the full modding suite and the modding community to gain momentum to add/improve/repair all the things that need adding/improving/repairing.
  4. M

Will the MODKit eventually become an "editor" like REDKit?

This is good intention: getting something out the door as early as possible. I'd bet there will be a full Editor at some point. *crossing fingers*. Fortunately W3 is almost at Skyrim ENB modded quality for visuals, (body mesh/textures need upgrading) all that really needs to be added is...
  5. M

Post your mod suggestions here! (google doc for modders)

Maybe I'm just stating the obvious, but there's a humongous list already available, with "mod of the month" and top dl categories -- Nexus Skyrim, (or Lovers Labs -- adult 18+). you can review the myriad categories and parse out some obvious and popular trends. Ironically, CDPR seems to have...
  6. M

Why Witcher 3 doesn't feel as immersive

hmm, I was thinking the same thing, but more that W3 feels generally 'two dimensional', similar in some respects to vanilla skyrim. So, for me 700 mods (100gig) skyrim is still the top-of-the-heap gorilla of immersive sandbox. Off the top of my head I can count a half-dozen camera mods that do...
  7. M

The Witcher 3 Modding

While we wait, head over to Skyrim and practice your modding: Lets have a contest to mod the best Ciri, Jen, Geralt, Triss followers. Followers being easiest to mod. Keep the fire burning and perhaps dragging some of the skyrim's modding love this way, once REDkit materializes.
  8. M

Archgriffon wtf

you'll eventually level past the quest, and just kill it in a couple of hits...
  9. M

Subtitles off

On/Off option available in "Language Menu".. took me a while to find as well
  10. M

You think we need a reworking of the suggested levels and the loot?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67261/? someone is probably working on a Yen Follower mod as I type, You can marry both Yen and Triss in Skyrim, have relations with them, have children with them, build them houses, buy them jewelry. You can listen to W3 sound track in Skyrim CDPR gave...
  11. M

Don't get me wrong, W3 is an incredible game, and that I have over 100 hours in just exploration (no main story 2nd play-thru) says a lot about the journey and exploration alone. "The play's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of the King" the play/story is brilliant. The combat is...
  12. M

Side Questing and getting mentally Stun-locked

I quickly discovered that there are actually 'two games" to play for W3. Just do main story first, because it is awesome. Then on the second play-thru do as little story as possible and just explore everything you can. Eventually doing the main story once everything else has been exhausted...
  13. M

"lot of stuff" lacks relevance. Requires no skill, just wander around one-hit-killing everything on Death March difficulty. "do a lot of stuff" needs to have a purpose, primarily Combat Challenge, or Collections, or Building Faction, or Building Housing, or Building Relations, or .. I was...
  14. M

Levels, stat-tastic, loot-centric, NPG (number playing game) muddy the waters of what should have been a solid effort at sandbox. Cheeze gaming is cheeze gaming. Release REDkit, the modding community will fix it. Skill Based game play is the only way to do this sort of thing and avoid a...
  15. M

Is there any way to go Kaer Morhen for Wolf School Gear before quest?

@necrospiritus, I was wondering this myself, perhaps a console cmd, but I'd hate to trigger some sort of improper quest sequencing. If there is a way it should be modded. edit, however, there may be a way to just Console "additem" the diagrams into your crafting page, so you don't have to go...
Top Bottom