Recent content by marc_dwonn

+
  1. M

Any way to re-access the UI tutorials without starting a new game?

Like the headline says: Is there any way to re-access the UI tutorials without starting a new game?
  2. M

Can't find the key for disabling overview in the map menu

When i started my TW3 playthrough, there where a bunch of tutorials about the user interface, and in the map menu, it told me how to enable and resize the preview window in the lower right corner. See screenshot. Now i want to get rid of this preview/overview window, but i can't find the...
  3. M

HBAO removed from game

The first picture looks horrible. And i'm just stating my opinion, i'm in the minority anyway, so no need to feel threatened. There are hundreds of videos on YT with that horrible ReShade AO poking through fog and glare, and no one seems to notice, LOL. 1671570817 You could always go back to...
  4. M

New Anti-Aliasing options are blurry.

The right version is oversharpened, the left is too blurry. None of them look good to me. TAA is the future, IMO, the best solution for AA, very cost effective, and it looks great. But it always needs to be accompanied with a sharpening solution. I think CDPR messed up here. Even Bethesda did...
  5. M

SSAO in DX11 vs DX12

The shot without the minimap is 100% SSAO. You can see it around Geralt's legs - they don't have close proximity to the floor, yet they occlude. HBAO fixes that problem. That said, i feel that SSAO in this comparison looks better. But that may be just because the HBAO is a bit too intense and...
  6. M

an alternative to HBAO+ ambient occlusion

AO in ReShade form is never a solution, because it bleeds through everything (technically it lays on top of everything, including fog, smoke and fire effects, lens flare etc). It's very immersion breaking. I don't understand how anyone could play like this.
  7. M

HBAO removed from game

AO in ReShade form is never a solution, because it bleeds through everything. It's very immersion breaking. I don't understand how anyone could play like this.
  8. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

Thanks, sounds good enough. :)
  9. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

I'm using a DualSense controller on PC. In the announcement livestream it was mentioned that the Next Gen version will include support for the DualSense controller on the PS5. Will this feature be available when using DualSense on PC?
  10. M

Will Cyberpunk fully support the 21:9 ?

I've finished the game, and for anyone that's still curious: 21:9 works, no issues. Only problem is the mouse photo mode, but that can be ignored, because you can use the keyboard instead.
  11. M

I've started playing yesterday, and so far the game seems to work on a 21:9 monitor. I just began Act 1 and had no glitches/bugs yet. Let's see how it goes forward. :)
  12. M

The above post was not an April joke. Not sure why nobody replied for six weeks yet... Maybe nothing's changed? Oh well...
  13. M

Do we have native 21:9 support by now, three months later? I still haven't decided if i will play CP77 on my 21:9 monitor or in VR. If the ultrawide support is still compromised, i might as well play it in VR, which is equally a compromise, but at least it's full stereo 3D...
  14. M

Petition Against Cyberpunk Multiplayer.

I know for sure that i don't want a MP game from CDPR. Not only that it would be wasted resources that can be put towards finishing CP2077 / polishing the DLCs, and the development of the new Witcher game - but personally i stopped playing MP games long ago - not interested in wasting my time. I...
  15. M

Did the patches fix the 21:9 support yet?
Top Bottom