Recent content by mshelly

+
  1. mshelly

Choose Character Instead of/along with NG+

It's not different in the way you load into the game, but rather before you load you can choose which character's saves you want to access. For example if you had two created two characters, and you want to play the first one you created, but you had saved a bunch of games with the second one...
  2. mshelly

Choose Character Instead of/along with NG+

I think a cool addition to the game would be a character select screen, similar to the one in Skyrim. When you open the game and the intro menu shows up, you have the option "Load". From that option, you have the "Character Select" button. This would allow you to select saves from specific...
  3. mshelly

My Cyberpunk 2077 Questions

While not game-breaking, it would be kind of an annoyance to me if there were just lots of clones wandering the streets of Night City. Slightly immersion breaking, seeing the same person 3 times on one street
  4. mshelly

Please CDPR, include a pre-download period

Well that gives me some hope that there will be a pre-download for cyberpunk. I want to get it downloaded and playable as soon as possible, after all
  5. mshelly

Please CDPR, include a pre-download period

It's the eve of April 16, 2020. It's almost here, the day we've all been waiting for. As soon as 12:00 am rolls around, I open up GOG, click on the Cyberpunk 2077 application, and start downloading. I can hardly wait to play the game I've been waiting for with bated breath, the game I've...
  6. mshelly

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I don't know if this has been confirmed to be/not be in the game, but it would be very cool to be able to not only be on the bad side of gangs/corporations, but also the good side of gangs/corporations. For example you do lots of jobs for a particular gang, and they start to like you, so you get...
  7. mshelly

I think CDPR should take a look at the new recent gameplay revealed for CoD Modern Warfare as of 7/19/2019 (I'm from NA so my day/month might be backwards to some). The recoil and gun sounds feel so responsive and real. I have shot guns before, and most video games don't get it right. They just...
  8. mshelly

Cyberpunk 2077 installation size!

I am hoping we will be allowed to pre download the game, so that those of us with horrible internet can enjoy the game the day it comes out, instead of waiting for possibly a day and a half for the download while everybody else is already enjoying the game.
  9. mshelly

CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

Does anybody know what retailers for the Collector's Edition will charge you immediately, rather than charge you when the game comes out? I really don't want to have to keep track of 250 dollars in my bank account until April 16
  10. mshelly

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Do we know what retailers will charge right away for the Collector's Edition, and what ones will wait to charge until the release date? I really don't want to keep track of 250 dollars in my bank account until the release date
  11. mshelly

When ordering the PC Collector's Edition for North America, will we get the digital game added to our GOG library instantly, but not downloadable until release? And then we will get the rest of the CE when it ships? If anybody knows (particularly one of the Reds) that would be great!
  12. mshelly

(This question is directed towards Lilayah or someone similar) So I may or may not have already pre-ordered the standard edition for PC because there was supposed to be no CE coming to North America. Now I hear that there may be a CE coming to North America for PC (Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter), so...
  13. mshelly

Weekly Poll 06/02/19 - 9 Days Till E3 2019!

Stupid question, but where can I watch the Microsoft conference live? Or can I even watch it live?
  14. mshelly

I know this isn't a gameplay mechanic at all, but I would love to be able to pre-download CP2077. Seriously, my internet sucks, I literally don't even get a MB/s when downloading games on Steam. Therefore, I don't want to be stuck downloading what is probably going to be a bigger game than The...
  15. mshelly

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Ok, having a quest for "Malorian Arms 3516" would be soooo awesome. We get some backstory on Johnny Silverhand, and at the end get his famous gun. I think that would be an amazing quest.
Top Bottom