CE thread - Be friendly, please. Lot of choices not up to CDPR, gang.

+
I'M DISAPPOINTED that they didn't released the "Full 3 1⁄2-inch disks installable" Edition...

I want millions of disks being delivered by a transcontinental boat, and it would take weeks to install one disk after another !!

Gimme gimme gimme !

When ordering the PC Collector's Edition for North America, will we get the digital game added to our GOG library instantly, but not downloadable until release? And then we will get the rest of the CE when it ships? If anybody knows (particularly one of the Reds) that would be great!

Will there be truely a second wave?

No, there will not be a second wave, those are just weird rumours... just like the claim that there'd been a second wave for the Witcher 3 CE back in the day, which is also bogus.

What *will* happen however is that US&CA fans will soon be getting their first chance to pre-order a CE, as currently and until that day, there haven't been any CE's offered to those markets at all, due to CDPR so far apparently not having found a distribution partner willing to also take care of the physical Collector's Edition.

So in short:
US & CA will soon™ get their very first and only(!) shot at pre-ordering a CE, their 1st and only wave.
Rest of the world will not get any more CE's than have already been made available to those markets.

That's the current situation.

Same here as well :LOL: I wish there were a way to know which steelcase artwork each store sells.
The steelbook you're talking about is for the standard version, which is an limited offer during pre-orders.
See the official tweet:

The Collector's Edition will have its own unique steelbook case.
See the unboxing video, or just check out the official cyberpunk pre-order website.

Tomorrow's the day:

The steelbook you're talking about is for the standard version, which is an limited offer during pre-orders.
See the official tweet:

The Collector's Edition will have its own unique steelbook case.
See the unboxing video, or just check out the official cyberpunk pre-order website.

Oh OK, got it. Yeah, I though they were the same for both editions. Thank you :ok:

I wonder how much it'll cost.
Best buy is giving away an extra steelbook case with the pre-order for free. Not sure if they're going to change it for PC, but I will be getting it for PC too.
The image i attached is for the PS4 physical copy from best buy. for $60. Steelbook is included for free. So hopefully its the same deal with PC.

Attachments

• Capture 2.JPG
    Capture 2.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 62
No, there will not be a second wave, those are just weird rumours... just like the claim that there'd been a second wave for the Witcher 3 CE back in the day, which is also bogus.

What *will* happen however is that US&CA fans will soon be getting their first chance to pre-order a CE, as currently and until that day, there haven't been any CE's offered to those markets at all, due to CDPR so far apparently not having found a distribution partner willing to also take care of the physical Collector's Edition.

So in short:
US & CA will soon™ get their very first and only(!) shot at pre-ordering a CE, their 1st and only wave.
Rest of the world will not get any more CE's than have already been made available to those markets.

That's the current situation.

Just as I called it:

Does anybody know what retailers for the Collector's Edition will charge you immediately, rather than charge you when the game comes out? I really don't want to have to keep track of 250 dollars in my bank account until April 16

Amazon (for physical orders) only charges when the order is actually being dispatched to you, GameStop AFAIK charges immediately.

I would never ever consider pre-ordering somewhere that charges immediately however -- why the hell should I give a company what is effectively an interest-free loan for such a long time with nothing at all to show for it?

Best buy is giving away an extra steelbook case with the pre-order for free. Not sure if they're going to change it for PC, but I will be getting it for PC too.
The image i attached is for the PS4 physical copy from best buy. for $60. Steelbook is included for free. So hopefully its the same deal with PC.

That's good to know, thanks. I'd be alright with just one steelcase, though.

I wonder if the other stores do the same. I'll get the CE on Amazon probably, they're usually my store of choice.

Top Bottom