Recent content by OriginalTerror

+
  1. O

Fallout 4 was pretty good, but its merit wasn't the main storyline, but rather the sidequests and the ability to mod it. Pretty much the same applies to Skyrim. Mediocre storyline, but fun sidequests and great mods. Cyberpunk 2077 by comparison: decent storyline, fun sidequests, but it's sadly...
  2. O

Radio Stations

It does. The quality of the music actually isn't bad at all. Whether you like it is an entirely different matter. Really simple analogy: I hate Dutch language music, badly enough to immediately leave a pub when they play it, badly enough to demolish a radio speaker when its broadcasted (which I...
  3. O

Radio Stations

None of the music is really my style. Still, I wouldn't call it bad music. It's just not my style. Would totally prefer to plug in my own music, like I could in All Points Bulletin. Or some method to replace some of the radiostations. I'd probably replace the Creole Rap with Synthwave, while...
  4. O

What is your mod wishlist?

I'd love to see mods that simply open up closed buildings for exploration. Ideally, some with player appartments sprinkled in, or maybe a bar or something we can run, with employees and customers and everything. Biggest worry at the same time: that too many modders try to claim the exact same...
  5. O

Overture, more powerful than any other ranged weapon

Don't rely too much on that silencer though, I've had several occasions where I got spotted by nearby enemies anyway, so I suspect it merely dampens the sound, but doesn't completely remove it. Which is pretty believable for a gun of that size with that kind of range. When I used it, whenever I...
  6. O

Do you like Ori?

In that case, we might as well strip the tripple A title from almost every title released the past 15 years. I think it's a better idea to stay away from commercial game journalism anyway, wait a few weeks after release of a product, and just investigate reviews from actual players. Well, I...
  7. O

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Exactly. If we are to see any (supposedly) cut content, it would be in a content patch or DLC. Not in a bugfixing patch. It was actually already a surprise how they included some tweaks to the AI. Such a thing usually happens in a more generic patch, not in a critical bugfixing patch. But, I...
  8. O

Let's talk aromor and weapons in terms of immersion

Believable still isn't realism. And even then, it doesn't have to involve believability either. People get immersed in games of Super Mario and Pokémon. What is even remotely believable there? A game doesn't even need characters to immerse a player. Pure puzzle games, like Bejewelled somehow...
  9. O

Damn, these Delamains are tough!

I lured it down some stairs on the side of the road to some shopping area, jumped on its hood, and used the shotgun I just found. Worked wonders. On my second playthrough, I tried an SMG, which worked, but did take a couple of clips. Third playthrough I used an assault rifle, which worked better...
  10. O

And again, what does that have to do with immersion? Immersion has absolutely nothing to do with realism. And realism is already a questionable commodity in the Cyberpunk universe.
  11. O

What do those things have to do with immersion?
  12. O

Did either The Witcher or RDR2 have any secondary pathing requirements for NPCs? I mean, stuff like: "walk on the sidewalk, ride on the street", "stay in lane, on the right side", "don't cross the street when the light is red", "try to not crash into that car parked in front of you", "you are at...
  13. O

I only expect bug fixes. Maybe some minor fixes to AI, but don't hold my breath for any spectacular changes. Cut content? Not gonna happen. And if any of it does happen, it will be in some DLC. Fixing exploits? Not necessary *at all*. I'm pretty sure the amount of players would only decline if...
  14. O

Any DLC comin yet?

If it's a matter of choice, then it'd probably be wiser to cancel MP. There's been a general decline in interest in MMORPGs the past few years, each new release only further fracturing the communities playing MMOs, and each new release only getting a smaller slice of the pie. If anything, now...
Top Bottom