Recent content by Orpheal

+
  1. O

Improvement Suggestions

DannyGuy With counterproductive stupid Card effects I mean cards in the game, which if you use them at the wrong moment, because for example it is the last card that you can use, that the card effeccts can even turn against yourself, because the game doesn#t differentiate, if the cards's effect...
  2. O

Improvement Suggestions

Nonsense, there is no pay to win, if animated cards would get 1 point more. it would be pay to win, if the absolute only way to obtain the animated card versions would be it to buy them with real money. Then that would be pay to win. But Gwent allows you to obtain absolutely all cards, also the...
  3. O

Improvement Suggestions

Gwent will be better with all these things. Especially after reworking the Gwent Card Effects, that are so stupid, that they can and will harm you more, than your enemy in certain situations, because the card effects can't differentiate between you and the enemy player, so that it quite oftenly...
  4. O

Improvement Suggestions

Improvement Suggestions Currently testing the Beta for some time now, and after testing it now fo some time, you quickly see alot of potential for significant improvements for the game. Missing Glossary/Tutorial Improvements Lets begin first with the elephant in the glass room. The game in its...
  5. O

The new forum look

its absolutely terrible, this is total eye CANCER and way too bright ..the earlier design was perfect in color and brightness. Give people who want it a way to return to the old design! PS. ah, down there is a button you can press to change the design from a write one to at least a dark blueish...
  6. O

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

I don't know, if a 97,2% poll result for an third expansion isn't powerful enough as an expression of the witcher community (at least here in the official forums), then I don't know, what else should be convincing enough for the Devs to overthink their plans and to bring us another expansion for...
  7. O

Viper Venomous Silver Sword diagram NEEDED

I don't know, why they didn't add a freaking NPC to the game, which simply sells all missed things, which appears only after you have played through the game and eventually expansionsif you own them.... a simple NPC, which sells all missed Recipes, Gwent Cards, Diagrams, Weapons, Armors...
  8. O

Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu.

Hmm, wasnt really my intention , but oh well, thanks for making an own suggestion thread out of it :D maybe it raises this way the chances to be seen by the Devs
  9. O

Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu.

Add a 'Bonus Features' Menu. Its also to mention, that in the ganme, you will lose the option to ever see these loading screens again, because once you play through the game, the game has practically no reason anymore to show you these animations. It would have been in my opinion a nicer way...
  10. O

Will the level cap be increased?

Nothing special among the list
  11. O

Max Level Playthrough

You do know that there exists now a feature, that lets the enemies scale with you, or ? But not with exp, just the levels, health ect so that they stay a challenge at least However, i do understand what your intention with this thread was
  12. O

Why are people soo divisive on Witcher 3 combat?

What the combat system of TW3 lacks until now are the following things 1) Much better A.I. The Exansions show, that CDPR is able to create enemies with much better A.I. Would they add that better A.I. just to the rest of the game, would be TW3 in overall already a much better and more intensive...
  13. O

Turkish Language

And again, its nothing that comes officially by CDPR themself, 23 Studios...never heard about them, but ok, good for you, gives you better chances to see one day Witcher 3 being supported for another language, while CDPR hasn't to waste lots of money, an other company does it for them. oh and...
  14. O

Turkish Language

And how many of them had Turkish from begin on ? Thats what counts, because we talk here now about a game, that is "out of development", it doesn't get any big support anymore for new content, and adding a complete new language is a new feature that costs alot of money for CDPR, money, they...
  15. O

Turkish Language

ROFL, do you really believe that CDPR will waste now alot of money, two years+ after game release to add to the game just another language for the whole game including expansions, when they are working on a completely new game in the background already since logner time Money, that could be...
Top Bottom