Recent content by pickupblack

+
  1. pickupblack

Патч 4.04 уже доступен на всех платформах, в том числе на Nintendo Switch!

@Kate.Greene Когда планируется патч? Уже год прошёл.
  2. pickupblack

Patch 2.11

@Alicja. Now we have to wait again for a new patch that fixes the old patch? When should we expect it in what year?
  3. pickupblack

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

@Alicja. Hello, when will a new patch appear that will fix most of the bugs, errors and problems that are indicated in this topic or those that have already been known for a long time?
  4. pickupblack

What's coming in Patch 2.02

I understand how many corrections there are in 2 weeks.:facepalm:
  5. pickupblack

Patch 2.01

There are so many errors and bugs in the game that people still write this :)
  6. pickupblack

Patch 4.04 is live on all platforms, including Nintendo Switch!

@Alicja. Where is the new patch for the game? It's been 4 months since the last patch and there are still no fixes.
  7. pickupblack

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

What’s the problem with doing it in 1st person and 3rd person and switching between them if necessary?
  8. pickupblack

Patch 2.01

Very few fixes and updates. You could add mods to your game that are needed in this game if you don’t want to do it yourself.
  9. pickupblack

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

It’s just funny to read the descriptions of the patch, is that all you could do in 1 week of fixing? I wash my hands of this game and will continue playing baldur's gate 3
  10. pickupblack

Phantom Liberty or "What would you like to see improved in the future of CP2077"

Everything that you offer from these 95% new ones will not be in the patches. All it will be is a stupid correction of minor bugs and errors in the game. And there will be no new ideas or mods to complement the game.
  11. pickupblack

What's coming in 2.0: Cyberware

A week has passed and there are still no patches, it's just terrible... What are they doing there, guessing from pictures? Larian makes big fixes in a week faster than you can do in 3 years.
  12. pickupblack

New Mission: Embark on the Photo Mode Challenge!

Maybe you will release normal patches that fix 50% of the game's bugs, and not these stupid picture competitions of yours?
  13. pickupblack

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

@iiislllland Where's the patch? When is the patch? A lot of bugs and errors, what about the mechanics, what about the graphics, what about the missions? How long do we have to wait another 2 months?
  14. pickupblack

This is just a brief description, and I would like to know everything that has changed or been fixed with this DLC)
  15. pickupblack

Where is the description of the DLC update? What has changed and what has been added with this DLC where is the info?
Top Bottom