Recent content by Proxty

+
  1. Proxty

Important news regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

With the lack of marketing, this isn't so surprising
  2. Proxty

Would You Like a Character Creator App from CDPR to customize your "V" PRE-Launch or a Demo?

Yes, but because I love creating and thinking about new characters. The CC in Code Vein is a delight and I spent more time creating a character than playing the game. 7 until now and I want more.
  3. Proxty

Mini-map or Compass?

Mini-maps, more than that, fixed mini-maps wi. Mini-maps in all games, even point-and-click escape room games. Let me see my options without having to open the maps.
  4. Proxty

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

Yes, for the sexuality of your character, but NPCs accept or reject a relationship based on your character's sex, a man or a woman. No matter or what, if a romanceable npc is clearly straight or gay. at some point in the game you have to define your V's genre.
  5. Proxty

Source? Give me one example of how this works.
  6. Proxty

All the romance options will be playersexual too. Everyone in the CP 2077 world is pansexual. Everything is perfect. By trying to be inclusive, you're excluding npcs that are gay or straight and don't any relationship with my character. You're excluding personality. I agree with every line that...
  7. Proxty

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

When are we going to get some gameplay? There should be one or two in the whole world that didn't went to E3 or Gamescon. ----- And a minimap? I don't remember the last time I played a new game that had one. I almost feel nostalgic
  8. Proxty

Weekly Poll 7/01/19 - This Apartment Thing

I like different genres of games and I keep my expectations in check. This is a AAA rpg that offers CC and many promises of choices during quests, and the fact that they have chosen FPP makes me want more to compensate somehow.
  9. Proxty

I'm complaining about the lack of visual input as a affirmation of my characters in-game because it's one of the few connection I have with them outside of my own imagination. I like expressing my characters and I feel sad that a game with this setting, with so much potential, but all of this is...
  10. Proxty

1- Because I was expecting some smalls customizations at least. There were some for Geralt's house, so I don't understand why a regress. 6- Out of saltness. Lack of in-depth CC, lack of apartment and cars/bikes customization Edit: What I don't like is that this game has everything to be a great...
  11. Proxty

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

I mean money and being overwhelmed by options on how to spend it.
  12. Proxty

"V will have only one apartmant in the game." - Kasia Redesuik (gamestar.de interview)

As I don't like managing things, I'm happy that we'll get only one apartment, but I like customization and owning my character, space, vehicle, etc It's an odd decision since it doesn't seem to be that difficulty... just put some options for posters, furniture, other minor details. But it...
  13. Proxty

Cyberpunk 2077 won't shy away from sexuality. There's options to have female voice with male body, vice-versa, different body types, romances, nudity.

Ah man... I love customization a lot: I get some games solely to see how is character creator and what I can do. With those answers, I'm almost pre-ordering, but I have to know the minimum requirements first.
  14. Proxty

The girl with the bulge

When I saw that poster, I genuinely thought it was an optical illusion because I never imagined that CPR'd be so bold to the point of putting a shape so blatant in the game, especially considering that it isn't just an image from the game, but one picked for the NVidia site.
  15. Proxty

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

lmao that poster in the middle. I'm not the only one with the dirty mind here, right?
Top Bottom