Recent content by Pwnstix

+
  1. P

Can't complete ending mission *(potential spoilers)*

I'd completely forgotten about that mission, and I can't remember if I took his car, or not. But yes it would be interesting to see if it's there before going into Embers. I'll have to check on that! **Update: I managed to move the problematic Galena while playing a save from before the point...
  2. P

Oh I definitely will!
  3. P

Ooops, my bad, I overlooked the 'report' button. Not a big deal, though. I do have a save prior to the 'point of no return' mission. But I ended up reloading and going a different route/different ending. I do have multiple backups near the end, so eventually I'll try them all, or just watch on...
  4. P

I'm unable to complete the ending quest, I've tried reloading multiple times, even going back to earlier, before I reach the last area in the mission. Not really sure what to do here... edit: not sure if my spoiler tags are showing up or not. I attached screenshots but I can't hide them...
  5. P

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Update on my issue a few pages back: I've determined that the issue was my (brand new) uninterruptible power supply. I plugged my PC's power cable directly into a wall outlet, ran OCCT's 3D test (the only program that I could reliably cause my PC to crash/reboot) and was finally able to run it...
  6. P

Welp... looks like I didn't fix it, after all. I have been playing just fine for the past few days, and was just now playing for about 30 minutes. I'd hit Esc (pause) a few times, as I have been over the past few days, just to check if everything's okay. At one point, I actually needed to pause...
  7. P

I do have the occasional brown out in my area, but I use an uninterruptable power supply (UPS). It's 1500VA/1000W. It's also new. I replaced an older, 600W UPS with this one. I have a program that monitors it, as well, and it regularly tests itself with no issues.
  8. P

Well, in Event Viewer, I've only ever seen the Event ID 41 Kernel-Power error listed on those times when I had Cyberpunk running and my PC rebooted (and also that time it crashed/rebooted during OCCT's 3D test). It had only occurred on those times, though. I'm aware of when my PC reboots...
  9. P

I do have GPU-Z, but normally use HWinfo. I have an uninterruptable power supply (UPS), also a newer one, upgraded to 1500VA/1000W (I had a 600W UPS, previously). I have it connected to my PC with a USB cable, and HWinfo can read the data coming from it, including battery charge and UPS load. I...
  10. P

That's what I am afraid of. I was really hoping my hardware isn't failing, especially my new video card and power supply unit. I installed them at the same time. I'd upgraded from a 750W Seasonic Prime Titanium to a 1000W Seasonic TX-1000 (the new version of their Prime Titanium line), just in...
  11. P

Sorry, just had a chance to play again. I used the uninstaller to remove 461.09 and also used DDU, unplugged my ethernet cable to make sure Windows didn't try to install something itself, and then I installed 460.79. I just started the game and didn't have any issues. I didn't play for very...
  12. P

I'm having the same issue with NVidia Geforce driver version 461.09. I was using 460.79 (the Game Ready driver) and it was working just fine, no crashes, no reboots. I updated to 461.09 and started up Cyberpunk 2077. The game loaded fine and I was able to load my save and enter the game world. I...
  13. P

Can't complete any Wakako Okada quest because she won't talk or end the call.

I just encountered this bug, as well... She's just perpetually on the phone, won't hang up. *Edit: Just tried a suggestion from another thread on this same issue: I walked back out to Takemura and waited for him to speak and then follow me inside.
  14. P

''Reason of State'' Quest Failed in the end of main quest

I'm nearing the end of the game (On Thin Ice just started) and in the initial cutscene, as the battle begins, I got a quest update saying Reason of State had failed...even though I had finished it: obvious spoiler warning, although at this point in the thread I guess it doesn't matter...
  15. P

Skellige's Most Wanted bug

Weird, I found a werewolf in another part of Ard Skellig, maybe level 31 or 32, guarding a treasure, and killed it dead without any problems. I did just notice the game updated earlier, so I guess that's the hotfix for this? Forgot to mention I have the Steam version. I'll check the other posts...
Top Bottom