Recent content by Rethas

+
  1. R

Ranked Update

Ranked Update With ranked play, it’s always been our intention to provide gamers with a sense of fun and rewarding progression throughout each season. The recent changes we did were very important first steps towards making the highest ranks feel competitive and less prone to swings in...
  2. R

New Challenges?!

There will be more challenges / types of challenges in the future :)
  3. R

Yet another broad complaints thread - "things wrong with gwent."

We actually had a much shorter timer in the very early stages of closed beta and there was a very strong amount of feedback that it was too short, hence we extended it :)
  4. R

Matchmaking Issues

Casual and Ranked have very different MMRs and the matchmaking works differently. You had a very very low MMR in casual, I am not sure how that would be possible. So for now, I've set your casual MMR to a more appropriate amount, so you should have an easier time finding games.
  5. R

Current MMR Explained by Rethaz

I assume this is a Joke? Nothing like this happens.
  6. R

Is NR still a broken deck?

Interesting that my stats that are actual real data from the game are thrown aside and discounted because they don't agree with your conclusion. Yet yours which takes a tiny fraction of the player-base into account from a fan-site and anecdotal player experience are more reliable. That's...
  7. R

Is NR still a broken deck?

That's really odd considering Northern Realms alongside Scoia'tael was the faction with the highest win rates during December and January. Also considering the faction percentage win rates are for the Nilfgaard update until now all within 3% of each other it seems odd to deem this "horrible...
  8. R

Scoia'teal - Vrihedd Sappers...

This is intentional.
  9. R

Natures Gift = Double Commander Horn

We didn't overlook it :) This is intended, not allowing natures gift to copy other silver cards would significantly reduce how effective nature's gift is. Our issues were with using the cards now marked as fleeting 4+ times. Using them twice doesn't concern us much at this time :)
  10. R

gotta work on the connection issues

This is on our roadmap for future features. But it won't be in the game until we transition into open beta.
  11. R

Morkvarg not gaining Skellige bonus

We are aware of this, its quite complex to make this work but it is on our list of things for the future :)
  12. R

The bug of priestess of freya

This is intended. I assume you were using Sigrdrifa or Restoration to do this. The communication of this could be better though and will be in the future.
  13. R

CD Projekt Red Please Change the Commander's Horn Card

Horn is something we haven't really been happy with a long time. Its kind of a core card from Witcher 3 version of Gwent so we are reluctant to change it, making it fleeting was a first step and we will see how things play out from here :)
  14. R

Shouldn't Aglais's strength be buffed instead of nerfed?

That is correct, you can get a second use out of them with Nature's Gift.
  15. R

The Patch Has Destroyed Northern Realms.

Non of those are counters to base strength increases. If you resurrect a card later in the game or revert it to its base value it will retain the full base value buffs you've added to the target. Having specific cards that do the opposite of the shield smith in our opinion doesn't feel like a...
Top Bottom