Recent content by Sam44

+
  1. S

Now playing [music]

2. S

The Witcher 2 vs the witcher 3

Overally, I think TW3 offers a bigger "fun factor" as far as gameplay goes, but I must admit that the previous games will always have a reserved, special place in my heart that TW3 failed to reach in my case. TW3's story tbh dissapointed me a great deal and not only for it's obvious flaws that...
  3. S

Mafia 3 [Just announced]

My worst fears have sadly come true. The entire thing just soaks from that cliched, American sense for drama, art, and fun. Gameplay is arcadish and overly brutal, main character is a professional killing machine with IQ at values below zero (Judging from the monologue). Our beloved atmosphere...
  4. S

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

I've played the recent alpha and I like what I see. Plenty of polish ahead, another delay sounds reasonable. Although the alpha understandably keeps crashing on me, after the recent crash, I'm not even able to run it anymore, crashes right out on startup. I guess that's good for my pc if nothing...
  5. S

What are your thoughts on a "Telltale-like" game set in the Witcher universe?

I just got the complete opposite vibe from the story in the new GoT game man. I guess that is súbjectivity for you. The writing really puts me off. It is so painfully self explanatory that imo it just feels.. dull.. I don't feel the tension either, as if the characters screaming and shouting at...
  6. S

What are your thoughts on a "Telltale-like" game set in the Witcher universe?

I certainly wouldn't use telltale as an example. Perhaps if someone actually used the advantages of such a gaming format, like a wide branched storyline with choices that actually matter and swing you right in an opposite direction, we would might have had a different opinion on it at this...
  7. S

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

The most welcome thing that I would like to see them do is focusing all of their creative power into one IP at a time.
  8. S

Now playing [music]

Glad to see you guys still rocking out this thread :).
  9. S

[SPOILERS] Witcher 3 vs Witcher 2 vs Witcher 1. Vote and discuss which one is your favorite :)

CostinRaz Sadly, I had the very same feelings after playing the game, to the point I even checked whom from TW2's original team wrote the game.
  10. S

What disappointed you about this game?

The game is definitely fun, but the open world for me did so far more harm than good to the witcher experience I was used to. Here are my criticisms so far- The character movement is realistic, but sloppy and doesn't blend too well for me for gameplay purposes. Camera in interiors is just...
  11. S

Now playing [music]

Thought you might like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BewxBZ-YwI
  12. S

Now playing [music]

True believers! :peace:
  13. S

Now playing [music]

:heart:
  14. S

Ciri Fan Art Thread

This is pretty neat :clap:
  15. S

Movies / TV Shows!

I would just look at it as an adaptation, I look the same way on witcher games aswell.
Top Bottom