Recent content by sandalle

+
  1. S

Can't continue the game after completing the game

Until CDPR fixes it, there's not really any point in finishing the main mission other than to get the Achievement, since you lose anything you've done in that last part no matter what option(s) you have for the ending. Epic fail for "... an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a...
  2. S

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

I'm looking forward to the Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 Patch from modders (a la Unofficial Skyrim Patch ). ;) I mostly do QoL (e.g. minimap zoom fix and car driving mentioned here) mods or ones that expand existing content to how I prefer (e.g. more robust crafting options in Skyrim).
  3. S

[PC 1.05] Almost all my weapon tooltips are gone. I cannot see stats or info on weapons.

I have this on PC (GOG) 1.06 as well. Seems to mostly happen when I select an Iconic weapon to compare items with. If I go back and select a Normal (even Rare, just not Iconic) weapon, I can then see the comparison details. Usually. ;)
  4. S

Too much Johnny

But then you'll be locked out of other content, such as Panam. :cry:
  5. S

200 hrs and 2 walkthroughs after..

Basically this long story, yes. :) I like how Keanu did Johnny, but I don't like how this feels like a game just to tell Johnny's story and that V (your, the protagonist's, character!) is meaningless. It's hard to get invested in something when you know that investment is going to be taken...
  6. S

Save files are corrupted

How're you getting to 14M when 8M itself was supposed to be difficult to get to without modding/cheating? And if you're doing the latter, you don't really have room to complain when it breaks. ;) See: They only stated the 8M limit was removed, they didn't say whether or not they put in a...
  7. S

How do I pay rent for V's Apartment!!??

As far as I can tell, you don't. Ever. Just reading the message on your computer in the apartment was all there is to do.
  8. S

Is there a way to change the timed dialogue?

This would be handy for everyone, I think. Sometimes I read the responses and I don't understand what they mean, or they're so similar I don't know the difference, so I want to take time to think about it and figure out what they're trying to say. I hate timed events anyways, but all I'd like is...
  9. S

I found a copcar

Hrm, just tried again (PC, v1.06) and you're right, it just turns on the siren noises. I was pretty sure the lights came on as well when I did this on PC v1.05 . That may have been a special cop car as I didn't have to break in with any skills, all the cops were dead and I could just "Get in".
  10. S

I found a copcar

Yes, just honk (Left Control) to start them. Honk again to stop. Not that I've ever "borrowed" a cop's car or anything... ;)
  11. S

Can't choose non-default dialogue options

Ditto, very annoying. I also tried using number keys like pretty much other game uses for an optional way of selecting dialogue options; the buttons, they do nothing. :cry: Luckily I'm in the habit of doing a quicksave before every dialogue start anyways (in some games, the answer responses...
  12. S

I am having fun. Are you?

Loving my first play through so far (44 hours in and only 9% of the Achievements, I'm taking my time ;) ). Sure there are bugs here and there, and unfinished content, but so far those have been minor bumps in my gameplay. I am definitely looking forward to what CDPR has in store for Cyberpunk...
  13. S

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

So that's why no matter how many times I try crafting my Sniper ammunition, it never goes over 100?! There is no indication (or documentation in-game) that there's an ammunition limit or that it even differs per ammunition type. :cry:
Top Bottom