Recent content by Seeker.217

+
  1. S

Is there any Wticher game art for sale?

Yes on some per orders there will be posters but as far as I know they are for pre orders only . You may want to check out the Fan art section of the forum some of member there have come up with some really great stuff
  2. S

Contest 1 - The one with The Witcher meal

Man you guys are making me so hungry righ now
  3. S

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

this has been a fun road when I first joined this community had no idea what TW was about and had never even heard of or even readed any of the books I still remember the very first mock up / persecution of TW 1 thank you for showing me a world that I never knew and all the fun and...
  4. S

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

10 years my my how times fly's
  5. S

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

This is how I see it for myself I see TW1 as well as TW2 and even 3 is part of CDRed history from a small Unknown Dev team to what they are now and to remake a game that loved by fan here will do it a bit of a injustice I can only speak for myself when I first played TW 1 I went Wow!! and...
  6. S

Looking for Witcher 1 Czech Press Kit in PDF 2007

the thing is that was so long ago and at the time it was rare thing like the Keychain at the time I pmed and forward the link to one of the admins see if they can help
  7. S

One year, one month and 14 days

I do have some kind of idea in the kind of pain you're in. it very hard to sit for a long period of time and just do stuff and Im glad it was worth it to play a grate game and show so much dedication to TW :cheers:
  8. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

wichat I do know all too well never ask a lady her age and so on lets just say I have been around the block more then a few times :teeth:
  9. S

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Its always nice to see new faces here as well as some old one welcome young and not so young Witchers :gathering:
  10. S

Taking fandom to the next level : )

I like that one think I will use it as my wall paper
  11. S

A thanks letter

Well I may not be a RED or one of the DEV but being one of the oldies staff member here your are Most Welcome and my you enjoy it even in replay. I still play the frist 2 and there aways something new that I over looked So I do know how you feel when it comes to TW and the world of TW but...
  12. S

Silver Chain

this might be a bit off track but here it goes Some of you might remember In TW 1 where you have a chance to re lift the curse on Adda or kill her and you get a small Dialog about how most think that Wichers/ Geralt only kill monster but in truth they take more joy in lifting curses...
  13. S

Combat in The Witcher 3

I'm sure in time we will have more detailed insight /Dev diary on combat
  14. S

Witcher 3 Video Download Center

Well seeing the unboxing make me glad I put in my preorder early thank you for putting that up
Top Bottom