Recent content by ParanoidA_2

+
  1. ParanoidA_2

Connection Issues for the Chinese Community since the Update

So yesterday was the expansion drop for Way of the Witcher and everyone was super hyped to try out the new cards... Except that most of the Chinese players have not been able to even log into the game. We were experiencing connection issues right after the update, blocked from entering the game...
  2. ParanoidA_2

Would you like a reshuffle of the casters in next Gwent Tournament?

Really appreciate the work of all casters, but some of the casters definitely seem more professional than the others. Flake is really good and Shinmiri performs great on the analyst table, but would like to see some new faces joining the caster team
  3. ParanoidA_2

WotW feedback

The design on the expansion feels really nice, but agree on the potential balancing issues.
  4. ParanoidA_2

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

Guess what, NG is super good rn, probably one of the best imo (but hey, it's the beginning of a new expansion so it's definitely too early to say; still, NG is looking pretty good
  5. ParanoidA_2

Vesemir...nooooooooo!

Vesemir feels kinda awkward rn with the Adrenaline restriction, tried it in my Sk deck but decided against it in the end.
  6. ParanoidA_2

Why do all Way of the Witcher cards look the same?

That's actually so true... Can't unseen it now lol
  7. ParanoidA_2

Will Gwent ever change?

Gwent has been changing all the time, but not sure if all of the changes are good. Still miss the vibe of open beta gwent sometimes
  8. ParanoidA_2

Invigorate is so terrible that...

...that you can't even notice it in the monthly win rate data
  9. ParanoidA_2

Will You Watch CP2077 Content (videos, streams, etc.) When the Game is Released?

Probably no, until I have finished the game at least once since the first experience is always the most magical
  10. ParanoidA_2

Vote on next Witcher related content

Would love to see more stories revolving around some of the side characters in the future games!
  11. ParanoidA_2

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

Can definitely relate. Felt really burned out from Gwent and took a 3 month break, the new expansion is pretty fun tho.
  12. ParanoidA_2

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hi Mr. Burza! I hope everything is going well for you and the Gwent Team! Just a rather trivial question: are you guys planning to make linking GOG account to PS4 possible for Gwent deck catalogue and other stuff? If not, will PS4 players be able to add PC players as friends and have friendly...
Top Bottom