Recent content by slash_luke

+
  1. S

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Gimme gimme gimme! :D
  2. S

Angry Joe at CD projekt RED’s HQ

Angry Joe?? Hell yes! I love this guy! His reviews are hilarious. Greetings from Czech republic, Joe!
  3. S

Shopkeeper at the Arena

Thanks a lot guys! It was really because of one mod which I forget about :)
  4. S

Shopkeeper at the Arena

Shopkeeper at the Arena Does anyone else have a problem with shopkeeper at the Arena? Mine doesn´t have ANYTHING .. I can just sell him my items but he doesn´t have anything on stock. I tried restart arena three times and everytime this problem occured. (Windows 7 Home Premium 64b, Witcher...
  5. S

Finished Dark-Mode

Well..because of this live recording I´m starting to believe that Aphox really beat the game that quickly..you are really good but I personnaly wouldn´t enjoy the game playing like you. But anyway, good playing.
  6. S

Would this PC run it?

Well, it´s always hard to tell about the mobile GPU´s , but GT540M is one of the better ones. Your notebook should run even Crysis 2 on medium, so The Witcher 2 should be playable at least on minimum, maybe on medium. Depends on a selected resolution and advanced graphical options (shadows, AA...
  7. S

Would this PC run it?

Klubb: Sorry to say that, but HD 5450 isn´t gaming card and never was. Maybe minimum details on 1280x1024 (with low fps), but I can´t guarantee that..your CPU (and RAM) is ok, but this card is meant for office use or web browsing/watching movies.Actually, it´s even weaker than previously...
  8. S

Would this PC run it?

9500 GT is three-times weaker than 8800GT which CD Projekt set as minimum for fluent playing. So my guess is no, you can´t play Witcher 2 with this GPU and you should upgrade.
  9. S

Would this PC run it?

kefirowy: CPU - okRAM - okGPU - not enough9500GT is much weaker than 8800GT which is set as recommended minimum. You should buy better GPU if you want to play The Witcher 2 :-/
  10. S

Would this PC run it?

I´m not sure if we understand each other correctly :) (language barrier - I am not from english speaking country) but I´m 100% sure, that CPU can hold down GPU, it´s called "bottleneck" and I´ve experienced it many times.I guess that hr5rlz has AMD Athlon 64 x2 5400+ which isn´t bad, but in my...
  11. S

Would this PC run it?

Well, I´m afraid that HD6850 is a "little bit" over the 150 dollars limit (200-230$) and a little bit stronger than his CPU can handle properly. I think that 5770 (for example Gigabyte 1GB DDR5 - GV-R577UD-1GD ) could be better choice. It can be bought under 150 dollars and is good enough to...
  12. S

Ask the Dev Team about TW2

HomemComH: potions have "real life" duration. So 10 minutes is real 10 minutes. You can see that in gameplay videos.
  13. S

Game only works with 16:9... wait... what???

Bad news guys :-/ . At least preview version doesn´t support 16:10 (and maybe even 4:3/5:4 - me :-/ ). Well, you can play with 16:10 monitor but you will get those annoying black stripes.Look on these screenshots...
  14. S

New 10 minutes long HD video of The Witcher 2!!

Geralt is a mutant which can see in the dark almost as well as in the daylight, so maybe that´s the reason.
  15. S

System requirements

Yes.
Top Bottom