Recent content by Sunsibar

+
  1. Sunsibar

Valheim

Ah, now I have a problem... Public test to be, or not to be? :think:
  2. Sunsibar

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Hmm, more screenshots, less talk. Thank you.
  3. Sunsibar

Valheim

Just red the comments for that tweet and they say
  4. Sunsibar

Valheim

At least the patch notes said: "We've got a bunch of fixes and improvements for you today, to smooth out the game and to prepare everything for the upcoming Ashlands update." Trying not to be too hyped, but sounds like THE update is really close.
  5. Sunsibar

Valheim

It _could_ be only in Ashlands (I hope). Place seems to be rather hot, so maybe that extra heat could be enough for setting fires all around.
  6. Sunsibar

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned for zoning out.
  7. Sunsibar

Valheim

I also saw that today. I'd like to think that we would get it next month, perhaps :coolstory:
  8. Sunsibar

Trial Test Version XBox Series X - Problems with buyed version

You can always contact support if no one has any better solutions: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/xbox/sp-technical/issue/2674/free-cyberpunk-2077-trial-1
  9. Sunsibar

What game are you currently playing

Oh yes, this I forgot to mention (I'm currently playing on a friend's non modded server). Game indeed has mods listed in the actual game menus. You still have to do a bit of downloading, but basically the mods are "included" in the base game and you can choose if you want to use them or not...
  10. Sunsibar

Since you apparently completed it already, I'd say it probably is not worth to buy again. At least not in full price. I never completed the original game (played quite a lot, but never even saw any of the bosses...), so I still had a lot to play there. And I got mine from sale, so it wasn't...
  11. Sunsibar

I seem to keep recycling my old games :D Still mostly jumping between Valheim (while waiting for new content) and Cities Skylines 2 (which got mod and map editor update yesterday!). Palworld got completed and that was loads of fun, but don't feel like playing it again at this point. Bought...
  12. Sunsibar

Trophy - Geralt and friends

Neutral cards are the ones that you can put in any deck, like Clear Weather. I think they also don't have the faction specific banner in them, but I might be mistaken too, since it has been a while since the last time I played. Here is one list: https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Gwent_neutral_cards
  13. Sunsibar

Why the person above you should be banned

Basilisk ban!
  14. Sunsibar

Imagine you were a dog. What sort of dog would you be?

Well, one of the internet tests gave me a Labrador. I am rather adorable, so why not? Edit: Picture search gave me that last picture too, even though it looks more like a Golden than a Lab... Anyhoo, both are adorable!
  15. Sunsibar

Valheim

Also the word "soon" catches my eye :cool:
Top Bottom