Recent content by Surrendertothevoid

+
  1. S

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

NPC's reacting to basic car horns is not outside the scope of the engine, police patrolling do it when you do, it's just widely inconsistent AI design. Same with the Bikes, not outside scope. Also the NG+ thing, they did this exact same thing with the Witcher 3 when it came out years ago...
  2. S

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

2.1 pretty much fixed all the bugs I was facing, but the game still needs some last finishing touches in my opinion. Namely - New Game + - NPCs riding bikes in traffic - NPCs who actually react to you honking your horb, they don't do anything. Bizzare makes the world feel completely unreactive...
  3. S

Patch 2.01 coming soon (known issues)

Jesus christ, I hope this fixes the police not working and its just not featured in the highlights
  4. S

Is the Police System broken for anyone else right now after Phantom Liberty released? Police doesn't work at all for me right now. They wont fire back

Yeah I've tried this as well, just solves the problem temporarily. glad to hear this problem is starting to gain traction, means CDPR need to fix it ASAP
  5. S

Bugs after Patch 2.0

How long are we going to have to wait until they patch this game AGAIN to fix all these issues? Seriously. There are no comms from CDPR to say they are working on fixes, just gathering data. I can't believe I've had to stop playing this game because my save is completely ruined with the police...
  6. S

After 3 years, the same mistakes

Just reposting my video from earlier showing the police not working at all in 2.0 on PS5: I'm not buying Phantom Liberty until this is all fixed, whats the point? It's been 3 years as well and the game still doesn't function correctly.
  7. S

Bugs after Patch 2.0

I'm gonna hold off on Phantom Liberty for a few weeks until a new patch is deployed. I'm experiencing a huge bug where the police are just not responding to anything I do at all, video posted below for reference. The only fix on this is to create a new save file, but obviously i'm not going to...
  8. S

Is the Police System broken for anyone else right now after Phantom Liberty released? Police doesn't work at all for me right now. They wont fire back

Is anybody else experiencing this? The police system was fine after my first hour or so with the update, but now when attacking the police they just don't react. they keep looking for me as if I'm invisible, anybody else experiencing this ? This update is not as good as I first thought...
  9. S

Can we get some NPC's on Bikes?

2.0 is great and is more immersive than ever, but honestly still don't see any NPC traffic on bikes besides police and gangs. Everything else seems fixed however when roaming.
  10. S

Wolf School Gear DLC is totally glitched

Yeah DLC still not working, beyond a joke at this point that major bugs like this are still present.
  11. S

Post patch 1.07: I've had enough of this game!

I think its clear from this that CDPR should not be developing for consoles. They should really stick with PC development from now on. The experience I've had with The Witcher has been nothing short of disappointing. Don't get me wrong the game itself is fantastic, but the experience I've had...
  12. S

New Game+ is coming it seems

Just gonna put what I put a while ago: I'm yet to hear a good argument for why the game does not need NG+. Because it does. I've spent over 100 hours levelling, creating armour, looting collecting and really want to go through the game again with all my progress. The difference between Wild...
  13. S

Patch 1.07 - Expectations

My wish list for PS4 1.07 and future updates: 1 - Frame rate / stability improvement specifically going through Velen and Novigrad 2 - Fixing popping of textures during load up or fast travel 3 - Balancing of quest XP 4 - NG+
  14. S

I'm yet to hear a good argument for why the game does not need NG+. Because it does. I've spent over 100 hours levelling, creating armour, looting collecting and really want to go through the game again with all my progress. The difference between Wild Hunt and other open world RPG's is that...
  15. S

This is sad, but I respect CDPR for at least looking into adding it. I got the bad ending on my first playthrough, and I'm itching to go through it again but with all my armour and current character level, I kind of don't want to start over again until I'm really bored. However it does seem...
Top Bottom