Recent content by SushiRoll

+
  1. S

1.05 Broke Alchemy

'Fat finger' syndrome :) there have been some quite clumsy edits of data, seems clear that was how the XP bug was introduced too.
  2. S

Addressing the no XP Glitch

As has been said many many times before, grey quests do not give experience by design (though they give a peppercorn 5XP now). The bug was that a bunch of data was incorrect so that quests that should give experience (green or red) where not. It is largely fixed though there are still a couple...
  3. S

Enhanced Tawny Owl

Never mind <doh> me being daft.
  4. S

should I update to 1.05?

No. Grey quests do not give XP by design. The bug was that quests that where not grey (appropriate level) where failing to give experience. It is these that have been fixed. ---------- Updated at 06:17 AM ---------- Quests more than 5 levels lower than your character level are grey.
  5. S

Is Anyone Else A Bit Bored?

A wee bit bored, at the same time still amazed and thoroughly entertained by it! It's a stunning achievement. I sometimes feel like I want a bit more stabby stabby (or burny burny) but obviously that's not the focus of the game. Still planning a second play through (which might have to be...
  6. S

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

Good find! ---------- Updated at 10:51 AM ---------- I'm inclined to agree, someone made a poor decision (with the benefit of hindsight of course!)
  7. S

MODS FOR TW3: List any mods you've found!

@Exentryk any chance you could update the OP with the mods as people add them? Would make the thread far more useful especially as it grows.
  8. S

It's not a cheat if you don't do grey quests <shrug> since getting the patch I handed in a couple that I had littering my quest log 40XP here 50XP there. A drop in the ocean in comparison to the the thousands and thousands I was 'cheated' out of by the game :) It's a pretty useful mod, I hope...
  9. S

I had not been handing grey quests in to try to avoid the bug. The main quest line plummeting from L16 to L13 for echoes of the past put paid to that! I'll probably hand a few greys in though the 40Xp here and there probably wont offset the 1000's already lost to the bug. I think the game...
  10. S

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

Yes, on the PC (1.04) you can buy them from the merchant you save that sets up stall in white orchard, Bram I think is his name.
  11. S

There's a whole bunch of professions where certain words are mandatorily inserted into every statement (politicians for example). 'Should', 'we expect', 'to the best of my knowledge' etc. They are all pretty much used to make it absolutely clear a statement is not a promise, vow or cast iron...
  12. S

Someone else reported that which means that grey quests might be a red herring!
  13. S

I don't know if English is your first language or not but you seem pretty confused over the meaning of the word promise as I pointed out earlier. The thing is, it really detracts from your quite legitimate point and furthermore it reflects poorly on you. Argue the points about the patch rather...
  14. S

[Help] what does boots with +X armor piercing means ?

The way things usually work in games is that some of the total damage is mitigated by the targets armour. I would guess that +XX penetration means XX damage is not mitigated by armour i.e. it is applied straight to the target. The exact calculation and what is additive or multiplicative etc...
Top Bottom