Recent content by tarumat

+
  1. tarumat

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty arrives on September 26th!

I would like the relic skill tree to be available in this DLC, and may access to New Game+
  2. tarumat

Bug Reports - Witcher 3 NextGen Version

When running the game, just load any saved file, and then the game's fps will drop very much...
  3. tarumat

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Great Update Can't wait New Game plus mode... And Thank you !
  4. tarumat

Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

Thank you for your work ! I have been waiting for this change for a long time...
  5. tarumat

Now playing [music]

Natalia Lafourcade, " Tú Sí Sabes Quererme "...
  6. tarumat

Now reading [books]

Colin Woodard "The Public Of Pirates"...
  7. tarumat

Patch 1.23

Good job Thank you CDPR !
  8. tarumat

Hotfix 1.21

Great work ! Thank you !
  9. tarumat

My biggest problems with CP2077 right now (PC)

I run CP77 on i7 6820HK and GTX980m, 28-35fps...but I have fun with this game about 350 hours... The open world feels not so empty...but... This game needs new kinds of enemies, I thought...
  10. tarumat

Players, do you have a hobby?

Learn languangs ... ? I mastered Japanese and Chinese already , Now I am learning Lingua Latina...
  11. tarumat

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

In every "LITTLE MULE", V can not view outside clearly...Something wrong with rendering...
  12. tarumat

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

If there is only one head equipment in the inventory and if it was already equipped, the system will show all mods in the inventory list...Is this a bug ?
  13. tarumat

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I don't know if this is a bug, can not acess the stash of "Type - 66 CTHULHU"...
  14. tarumat

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

In the mission Nocturne Op55N1, can't access the main computer interface to power-up the terminal, but it's still can power-up the terminal without access the computer interface...
Top Bottom