Recent content by TommyMtd

+
  1. TommyMtd

Changes to the Balance Council

50 wins just to be able to voice an opinion, really?? You do realize not everything revolves around those in pro rank and the meta enjoyers just outside of it, right? I've been in pro, but getting into it is a massive waste of time unless you're a streamer, like to grind or are an extemely...
  2. TommyMtd

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #10

"Ah, right, this is the part where you kill everything and walk out of here like some hero. I'll speak on behalf of all my brethren: aren't you tired of slaying us? Cause I damn sure am tired of dying. See, you keep killing us but we come back...hAngrier than ever. So let's cut a deal: you bring...
  3. TommyMtd

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Challenge #3

He has exchanged letters with Brouver. If Zoltan manages to beat him in arm wrestling, critter slaying during spring cleaning and drinking, he may become a ruler of sorts for all dwarves outside Mahakam.
  4. TommyMtd

Suggestion: Patience for NG Soldiers

Yes, what the title says. We need Patience for NG soldiers. Before Aretuza expansion nobody would run mages. And look at them now. Not just NR mages, NG too. Meanwhile soldiers are still soo bad. I guess the armor we get from leader is good but honestly? Not enough. So, welcome to my suggestion...
  5. TommyMtd

Battle Rush - a good opportunity to do some mastery contracts

Or not. When you get 5 ST traps-elves in a row and they completely waste your time with their traps (until a trap is triggered it's fine but then it wastes soo much time while spreading damage), tryharding for the 2-0, not giving GG and overall being a nuisance locking the main card of my deck...
  6. TommyMtd

Seasonal be like

I got completely destroyed by what appears to be a 300 iq play in Patience is a Virtue seasonal. NR, Pincer Maneuver. Foltest. I guess I should have seen it sooner and destroyed him and not the volunteers but this opponent had some insane strategy that actually worked. He uses his ability to...
  7. TommyMtd

Suggestion - Returning Journeys for Meteorite Powder

Sounds really good but it's true, journeys keep the game alive. I've had multiple friends quit and come back when new journeys arrive, everything feels fresh. If only metas were like this lol. Anyway, great idea, thumbs up, don't have my hopes up though :(
  8. TommyMtd

2022 Roadmap announcement

Excited for the new journey already but...repeating journeys? That's gonna be boring, considering I got to 200 on Alzur lol.
  9. TommyMtd

Post Your Desktop

This pic of a seagull I took lul
  10. TommyMtd

Now playing [music]

11. TommyMtd

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban because you missed to make a key pun. You get sent as a student to Ban Ard. Then they lock you up. Nevermind, they issued you a parole and banished you from NR. Oh well, guess you now have to live like that hermit guy from SK.
  12. TommyMtd

Eldain and traps = Needs a nerf (now more for Madoc + Milva)

It's especially annoying when you verse traps as NG. Trying to "control" when there's ultimately nothing on the board means you're pretty much screwed. Or maybe you drew too many spells, I don't know. Happens a lot to me. With the current meta, you need a lot of removal. When you can't use your...
  13. TommyMtd

Suggestion: Consuming an enemy unit puts it into your graveyard

Sounds good on paper. The thing is, there's a lot of big MO plays that really get the job done anyway. I feel like MO is probably the only faction right now that's somewhat balanced and I wonder if what you're proposing won't push it past balance. I mean, break it. IF double Kell hasn't already...
  14. TommyMtd

Patch Notes 9.6

Umm we did not need more immunity cards. Those are already a pain to deal with - Kayran, Milva, Gabor... Duny is the only one that's alright I feel like. He can't boost after gaining immunity and plays for 7, so yeah.
  15. TommyMtd

The reason why NG is so popular

NG is in a state where just mages (as we saw on masters) is crazy. Just soldiers however needs buffs. I have some ideas but most cards pretty much need addressing. While I do agree that something has to be done with mages, Assimilate as a mechanic is fine. If you're playing too much NR, you...
Top Bottom