Recent content by Wazhai

+
  1. W

Skill balance absolutely awful

I agree. I played HoS with a premade level 32 character and I had never tried a sign build before. I put lots of points into signs, unlocked all tiers and got 9 sign skills (focusing on Igni, Quen and Yrden). Normal Igni did very very little damage and alternative Igni only made me vulnerable...
  2. W

Best point in-game/level for HoS?

There is also the option to start a new game for HoS, it gives you a level 30 character, the recommended level for starting HoS. I'm going to do just that for my first playthrough of the expansion for the best experience level-wise. My other saves are either too high or too low level to play it.
  3. W

The Message and Job board......

New quests or map markers are available only if the notice board marker is yellow with an exclamation mark. After you've taken everything from it the first time and it is no longer yellow, notices will later appear again, but they are just trivia and don't do anything.
  4. W

A question bout item positions in your inventory.......

No. Item positioning in the inventory is not saved and is lost when you leave the game or load a save. For this reason, it's best to get used to the provided automatic sorting options.
  5. W

low fps problems with a higher end pc

If Ubersampling is on, try turning it off.
  6. W

Why the Third act is as good as the rest of the game.

I think the main quest was superb in the beginning - White Orchard, Vizima, until the end of Velen and the Bloody Baron. After that I think it's okay in Novigrad, but after a while gets too drawn out and feels artificial because it's like a laundry list of characters to meet. Skellige was also...
  7. W

Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

Yeah, the dialogue and her facial expressions are so cheesy. Her buns are clipping and she has bald spot:
  8. W

Patch 1.10 - Undocumented Changes

There are new icons for oils, some runes and glyphs in 1.10.
  9. W

DLC Beard Growth

It must be a bug or a big oversight. Even the game says that it should stop growing, see screenshot.
  10. W

Save simulation

If you imported or didn't simulate, I think he doesn't ask you anything but still gives you a similar summary of the choices and story. I may be mistaken, haven't tried that myself, but I'm pretty sure. Eh, would've been cool to have that.
  11. W

Still can't complete statuette quests.

At what point in the game are you? Is it the same as before? On 1.08, I couldn't progress the quests (show statuette to Triss) after finishing the last Triss quest in Novigrad. And it was impossible to talk to her ("Well?") when she appeared after that point.
  12. W

Can somebody confirm this?

That is not supposed to happen unless it is a bug.
  13. W

Can somebody confirm this?

No, you need to place the skills in a slot to make them active. The golden border means it's active, i.e. already placed in a slot.
  14. W

[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

Sorry. To compensate for that I'll say that, of course, any kind of improvement to the world and story is welcome. I'm sure this must have been said in the 169 pages, but at the very least, NPCs like Triss should stay in the world to allow us to complete things like the statuette quests and get...
Top Bottom