Triss Merigold of Maribor (All Spoilers) Resurgence

+
Inside it looks nothing like the outside. So it's just lazines from CDPR. I mean, I get that creating a unique model for a house which appears for one second is ridicoulous. But couldn't they use some Novigrad's house instead of a hut?

Look at it as a getaway cabin. They go there to spend quality time together away from Triss's busy life as advisor to the king. Their home in Kovir is definitely better than that because the end pic clearly shows the inside of their home.

I agree though that CDPR didn't show something a lot nicer. I just took it as Triss knew there was a house waiting for them but had no idea how it looked, so she made it up.

Last edited:
Oh God, that scene in the tent is just horrible. The dialogue itself is pretty bad, but what the hell is wrong with Triss's buns!? :rant:This scene is completely ruined by them :disgust:

Thank you a lot. Is there also vid with the "before, during, after" dialogue. Cannot find it anywhere :( Thanks

No video, but with the debug console mod (update for 1.10 here) and a saved game from Battle Preparations, it is easy to enable any of the dialogues:

addfact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(q309_triss_stayed)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

or

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(q309_triss_stayed)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

also, for the new dialogues about Geralt's mark in HoS even without having the expansion:

addfact(q601_geralt_has_demon_mark)

Last edited:
No video, but with the debug console mod (update for 1.10 here) and a saved game from Battle Preparations, it is easy to enable any of the dialogues:

addfact(q309_triss_lover)
removefact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

or

removefact(q309_triss_lover)
addfact(sq202_yen_girlfriend)

also, for the new dialogues about Geralt's mark in HoS even without having the expansion:

addfact(q601_geralt_has_demon_mark)
Thanks but I have Xbox.

Just, again, watched moment from TW1, when Ada with soldiers wanted to arrest Geralt and Triss teleported him, after he wished Ada's kiss :rofl:Good moment.

---------- Updated at 09:20 PM ----------

Thank you a lot. Is there also vid with the "before, during, after" dialogue. Cannot find it anywhere :( Thanks

Seems FluffyNinjaLlama started to upload new cutscenes - so tomorrow you'll see all of them. I hope.

https://www.youtube.com/user/FluffyNinjaLlama/videos

I have a recording of the "before, during, after" scene and also the new HoS dialogue, although it is not of particularly good quality.

Edit: no longer available

Last edited:
Because the animation is awful and the dialogue is cheesy as hell. Add to this the fact that I don't like Geralt and Triss as a couple and we get me hating the scene as a result .

I like her smile^^ and this "cheeeeesy" dialogues.

hoh...so mb you'll find this scene with Triss more likable:

:evil:

That's probably her worst scene in the entirety of the games :mean:

Why? Just no mana :rofl:
...or she forgot how to use magic suddenly...like Geralt forgot again about swords,signs and Roche forgot not to go away.

Harsh reality of games. :shuriken:

Oh God, that scene in the tent is just horrible. The dialogue itself is pretty bad, but what the hell is wrong with Triss's buns!? :rant:This scene is completely ruined by them :disgust:
Yeah, the dialogue and her facial expressions are so cheesy. Her buns are clipping and she has bald spot: View attachment 25797

Attachments

• triss.jpg
    triss.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom