Recent content by williamr1024

+
  1. W

Witcher series for Netflix confirmed!

Anyone watching the Witcher TV series on Netflix? Other than being an incredible show I was geeking out a lot during it because so much of what they mentioned I would reflect back on Gwent and how I knew what they were talking about from the card game. I never read the books, just played the...
  2. W

HOTFIX 4.1.2 IS OUT NOW!

What about all the other issues on Xbox one? Numerous matches can't scroll around the screen. For example, I move up the top to read what an enemy card can do and the cursor will not go on the back row. It just causes the cards to flash around the edges, can't arrow over to them, etc. but I can...
  3. W

Update 4.1 Patch Notes

Patch is full of issues and is making the game take longer instead of faster. Soooo many slow downs it is unbelievable. Playing on the Xbox and time after time once both opponents pass the game just sits there doing nothing. Took so long once I could of sworn the whole system froze up but it...
  4. W

Make weather viable again!

That is a great idea. Fog obscures vision so reducing reach by 1 is a great idea. I was just thinking the same thing the other day about weather not being used. I can't recall seeing a weather card played in a LONG time. They have a lot of weather cards and units that do stuff regarding weather...
  5. W

Having leaders and leader abilities separate seems very bizarre to me

Agree with everything said here, it seems really weird to me and disconnects the leaders from the game.
  6. W

Please help - glitch/issue causing numerous losses

Thank you sir, uninstalling and re-installing fixed the issue. I noticed another issue about not being able to navigate over to my leader and the re-install fixed that too. Thanks again!
  7. W

Please help - glitch/issue causing numerous losses

Ever since the patch armor update I have an issue that is driving me crazy and causing me to loose numerous matches. This is on the Xbox One. Say an opponent's row has 5 cards (can be any number of them, 4, 6, etc.), every card on that row is a normal card (e.g. no immunity, just stuff like...
  8. W

Patch 3.2 not available in GOG (PC)

I tried playing Gwent this morning and I kept getting an error message that this version is no longer supported and I couldn't start the game.
  9. W

SYNDICATE mechanics are OP and NR patch is not good enough

It is a Foltest deck with summoning units, making copies, summoning more and turning them all into the same unit. With a lot of spicy cards to remove pesky enemy units, plus I have a combo start if I go first that has made me win round one every single time in just a few card draws because I go...
  10. W

SYNDICATE mechanics are OP and NR patch is not good enough

I almost never loose to Ardal, just gotta push round 2 and my deck can push hard so they have to use their leader ability in 2 to stay in it, and I can destroy their "refresh leader ability card". Easy to beat that deck, even at my rank 2. I have yet to loose to Usurper, their deck has no...
  11. W

SY & NR dominance

I can't believe how powerful NR became after those few tweaks. I have climbed from around level 14 to level 4 using just the NR deck with a couple tweaks of my own. I rarely loose and when I do it is because I miss clicked or accidentally played my card on the wrong row because I wasn't paying...
  12. W

Need advice how to beat Foltest

I use this deck almost exclusively now with the latest patch. It is insanely strong. I want from rack 15 to rank 7 in a few days. Almost nothing beats it. My losses came from me being to tired and miss played my second to last card not realizing I didn't have a leader charge (if I played my card...
  13. W

Faction Challenge: Unexpected Allies

I don't have enough time to play this often enough, that would ruin my progress in the quests. I can barely complete all the quests for one faction let alone multiple. To many other games to play right now.
  14. W

Faction Challenge: Unexpected Allies

I wish these threads were created BEFORE the event starts. When I logged in yesterday it popped up to choice who I wanted for the team up. I immediately came to the forum to read up on what the details were, any thoughts yet about the match ups, questions being asked, etc. so I could make a more...
  15. W

Any of the original beta players still playing Gwent?

Been playing since closed beta and through all its iterations. I find it extremely frustrating with how unbalanced things are (a couple decks being so popular/OP, the very odd match making results of constant unique counters to decks I make, the changes that favor one faction (e.g. Syndicate)...
Top Bottom