Recent content by Zhyphix

+
  1. Z

Option to scale font size

Most UI elements are scalable, and if they are accompanied by some text it scales as well (I don't have the game yet, though, so I'm just reporting); whether this is satisfactory or not, I don't know. Dialogue subtitles and all other text, meaning the menus, diary, items descriptions and so on...
  2. Z

Does demons exist in the witcher world?

I suppose it depends on how you define them, but as I see it, there are no demons (that we know of) in the world of The Witcher. All those who may resemble one, such as the succubus, the draug and draugirs, the Beast, are either something related to curses or creatures of their own. Specters at...
  3. Z

Marsep It isn't only a problem for who can't understand the dub, since all text in the game is small - diary, skills screen, items descriptions and so on. The elements of the UI are scalable and the fonts accompanying them get scaled accordingly, but the text of dialogue subtitles and the...
  4. Z

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Beaten by a whole team of witchers then! My pride is intact. :comeatmebro:
  5. Z

So I got ninja'd by almost an hour? :D Well at least I can take comfort in that we got pretty much the same result.
  6. Z

I believe it goes something like this. Wolves are sleeping 'midst the trees, Bats all are swaying in the breeze, But one soul lies anxious wide awake, Fearing all manner of ghouls, hags and wraiths. Birds are silent for all night, Cows turn in as daylight dies, But one soul lies anxious wide...
  7. Z

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

That's weird, I was pretty sure they did send out other versions for reviewing. At least I know some reviewers were saying they were playing the game on Xbox... So either they didn't even understand what the hell they were doing (which is actually very possible), or there's some kind of...
  8. Z

It surely will, but console players in particular often play on their TV while sitting on their couch, with a good distance between them and the text. So those who would technically and supposedly need it the most are the ones who can't have it. On such a text-heavy game with not too many...
  9. Z

Option to scale font size We all knew it would have been possible to scale, among pretty much every element of the interface, the font size of the in-game text to adjust it to your liking or needs. Apparently, this is no longer the case. So, is there any chance to see it return? Personally...
  10. Z

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

It's obviously a hint for the moderators. Steel yourselves for the rage that will inevitably follow. Behave with British composure. :troll:
  11. Z

When should we expect to see console footage?

Yes, the first one is from PlayStation Access and the second from PlayStation Polska EXTRA, which as far as I know are the official PS channels for UK and Poland. :)
  12. Z

When should we expect to see console footage?

There you go. :) (Thank you kind bear!)
  13. Z

Let's talk translations and other languages

Does it have a number of lines as dialogue equal to the length of The Lord of the Rings books, though? And I-don't-know-how-many voice actors for every NPC in the game? The modesty of the game has little to do with it. The scope of the localization, on the other hand, has much. Complaining...
  14. Z

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Retail PC Version FAQ

Isn't this exactly what they've done, from the perspective of offline players? If they have no way to go online, they'll just have to wait a little bit more to get the game. CDPR isn't cutting people with no access to the Internet off from playing the game, they're just saying they'll have to...
Top Bottom