Search results

+
  1. H

A New Saga Begins

Wow who would have thought, a ciri witcher game, im excited but i hoped for something else tbh They gave 200k dollars to aid ukraine no need to start calling shit randomly
  2. H

THE WITCHER REMASTER PROJECT

BRO. You're making mad progress i love what you're doing, keep it up!
  3. H

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

While still kinda surprised by another delay its pretty understandable why it got pushed to november, if y'all remember they couldn't even record all the VA for day one on disk in time for september. And i'm pretty sure there are other structural problems other than fixing bugs and...
  4. H

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

Nah lexar is the only one who does that
  5. H

[tools] radish modding tools for quest creation

Ok i did not see this ever coming as a real thing dayum :love:
  6. H

New smilies available!

:ok:
  7. H

The Vladimír Vilimovský UI Project

I just need this and i can finally replay it :giggle::love::giggle::love:o_Oo_Oo_O:eek:o_O:eek:
  8. H

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Well, probably not
  9. H

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Chill guys, at worst we'll have a mod that will allow us to walk around the city in tpp. I doubt combat will ever be a thing even with mods.
  10. H

Hello, Night City!

You mean the almost omnipresent yellow filter? jk Well good for you but this "realistic" approach killed the atmosphere for me. I prefer to have a fitting and immersive atmosphere than a realistic world. And to stay on topic, this last thought of mine applies to Cyberpunk 2077 as well.
  11. H

Hello, Night City!

Yeah, and TW3 actually turned out to be more colorful than its predecessors, just look at TW1 color palette. YEP. That was my thought as well. It seems they scrapped not only the development progress they did in these years but also their previous ideas/vision of Cyberpunk, to attract a more...
  12. H

[Mod Request] E3 Hud

that's just some fucked up weighting of bones
  13. H

MOD Request, Wolf Gear collar clipping fix

cuz i meid dis for maself boi, long ago
  14. H

Proof of concept for lipsynced speech and enhanced w2scene encoder features

That's really awesome. :cheers: Well i guess everyone will be able to make content about it, but ye i'd like to create something aswell when this will be released.
  15. H

Patched wcc_lite for faster startup

I'm speechless. Thanks btw.
  16. H

BETA FEEDBACK: WHY IS MILVA, A SIEGE CARD?

I was not referring to her at all. Mahakham guards/defenders, what they have to do with the Scoiat'ael, same for their king as leader. Francesca and the dol blathanna units? The Scoiat'ael are totally against the Dol Blathanna, daheck is going on
  17. H

BETA FEEDBACK: WHY IS MILVA, A SIEGE CARD?

Or even why da heck cdpr turned the Scoiat'ael deck into the "every kind of nonhumans of the continent" deck
Top Bottom