Search results

+
  1. J

[MOD] Witcher Reflex

[MOD] Witcher Reflex I was sitting on this for a while since the mod is in its early stages and needs further testing, it seems I can't get arround to finish it :wall: But since there are people asking for a faster Geralt, here you go. ^_^ I decided to tie the speed increase to the use of a...
  2. J

[MOD] Active Learner

[MOD] Active Learner Learned skills and perks are always active and do not need to be equipped. Mod is up on the nexus.:cheers3: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/416/?
  3. J

FCR2 source files

FCR2 source files I installed the latest version of Flash's Full Combat Rebalance for The Witcher 2, which includes the source files, but the source directory (created by the installer) had only the strings xml file inside it(en0.xml), so where is the rest? Besides the scripts, which can be...
  4. J

[TW1] [mod] Anduril - Flame of the West

[TW1] [mod] Anduril - Flame of the West The sword wielded by Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings movies. The mod is available at The Witcher VaultHave fun.Update:=======v1.1: - Fixed a problem where placeables are no longer usable if you installed the mod after you already looted the place. -...
  5. J

[mod] Precise Hit Rebalance

[mod] Precise Hit Rebalance This is an attempt to rebalance the "Precise Hit" critical effect, used while fighting in group style.Precise hit removes a percentage of your opponent's maximum hitpoints, the first level takes 15%, the second takes 30%, and the third, 50%.As you can see, the damage...
  6. J

Floating text on creature doesn't work !?

Floating text on creature doesn't work !? There are these two scripting functions, "FloatingTextStrRefOnCreature" and "FloatingTextStringOnCreature", i can't seem to get them to work on any other creature besides the pc, any ideas why??Anyone knows of other ways to display text on screen...
  7. J

[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!!

[TW1][mod] Stuff that make Geralt's life easier!! This Mod will add 3 quest items to your inventory ( in the quest item panel of course), these are for people who got frustrated with certain aspects of the game and wouldn't mind 'bending' the rules. ;)1- Meditation : I always hated the fact...
  8. J

witcher_att.LUA and finishers.LUA

witcher_att.LUA and finishers.LUA Sometime ago, i stumbled upon a LUA disassembler, while it didn't exactly decomiple luc files, it gave a fairly clear output for the luc files that couldn't be decompiled with the previous lua decompiler.So, with a lot of patience, and a LOT of coffee, i...
  9. J

Cannot set local vars on inventory items??

Cannot set local vars on inventory items?? Actually you can, as long as you don't change areas, or load a savegame. Item Vars don't get saved in savegame. I think this might be a bug, because some oils use "AddWeaponEffect", and set a local Int. on the weapon so the effect can be removed later...
  10. J

Attack sequence animations..

Attack sequence animations.. From "m0_opponent_att.lua" : Animations = { SR = { Name = "CmF_bas_S1", Stance = { "Left", SWS_ZL, SWS_TP } }, SL = { Name = "CmF_bas_S1", Stance = { "Right", SWS_ZP, SWS_TL } }, DR = { Name = "CmF_bas_D1", Stance = { "Left", SWS_ZL, SWS_TP } }, DL = {...
  11. J

Here's somthing that might be of use to some of us.

Here's somthing that might be of use to some of us. As i was checking the game scripts a few days ago, i stumbled upon the "def_arealoaded.ncs" script.Given by the name, this script is executed every time an area is loaded, I decompiled the script using "nwnnsscomp.exe", and to my surprize, it...
  12. J

Weapon "abilities" not working as they should!

Weapon "abilities" not working as they should! I don't know if this is a bug, so i thought i'd post here.Basically, all effects on witcher weapons (weapons associated with witcher styles, which are all swords in the game) are not working. This is my 4th time through the game and i...
  13. J

I found a new sword model...

I found a new sword model... ...but i can't seem to get it to work in the game. >:(The sword is a prop, the model filename is "it_work_026". I change the internal name, and even tried to change some bits of code to match the other sword models, but it's all shooting in the dark, whatever i do...
  14. J

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode

[TW1][mod] Walk in OTS mode Finally, you can enjoy long walks in your favorite area in OTS camera mode.This mod will give you a new botton for walking, sorry no toggle yet!This is a little rough arround the edges, but it will do until I, or somebody else, will be able to come up with something...
  15. J

Is there a way to decompile ncs scripts?

Is there a way to decompile ncs scripts? Or could we expect CDProjekt to release the nss source scripts, please? Thanks..
  16. J

Editing .gui

Editing .gui Well the Djinni doesn't seem to support them, so i tried a GFF editor, but it's a little confusing without visuals.What i'm trying to do is add a button somewhere on the screen, and make it call the script "ob_fireonuse", which i think initiates meditation, and then i can meditate...
Top Bottom