Search results

+
  1. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Here are mine.
  2. M

DLC 9+10 are here

Put it on Steam now so I can continue my main quest already.
  3. M

Hotfix 1.06 Out Now on PC!

A search filter in the inventory can be helpful too.
  4. M

In Wolf's Clothing sidequest. What will happen later if you let Morkvarg live?

In Wolf's Clothing sidequest. What will happen later if you let Morkvarg live? Will he kill the priestesses later in the game?
  5. M

People want Gwent as a Standalone Game

After some time playing Gwent, understanding the mechanics and decks I can say that Gwent is not ready for standalone release the way it is right now. If you pick spy cards, dummies, and pick all high level legendary cards you're done. The strat is shallow with no interesting combos. CDPR should...
  6. M

Storage

Cache/vault is a really big necessity in this type of game. Open-world, treasure hunting quests, lots of loots, loads of quests and what not. I'm puzzled why CDPR haven't included this feature on the get go (I strongly believe they will add this on later patches). Armor upgrade is the biggest...
  7. M

Steam is taking too long to sync a game session.

I have around 12. Does the game updates all of them? I'm assuming only those newly created are being uploaded. I'm not comfortable disabling Steam sync. How likely am I to lose those local saves?
  8. M

Steam is taking too long to sync a game session.

Steam is taking too long to sync a game session. Me and some of my friends are having this issue. I've played several Steam games and this is the longest game to sync. It takes me 5-8 minutes just to finish synchronizing.
  9. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Double tapping W button to toggle sprint would be nice.
  10. M

Corrupted Texture/Artifacting on Geralt's model in Item Menu

Corrupted Texture/Artifacting on Geralt's model in Item Menu Geralt's model is corrupted as you can see below. This only appears on the Item menu. The issue seems to be associated with the skin because it disappears when getting covered by an equipment like the one below. I'm using PC...
  11. M

How to find griffin school gear?

Dragonslayer Grotto
  12. M

Can we still Aard enemies off cliffs?

Can we still Aard enemies off cliffs? In TW2 it's really impressive how you can Aard your enemies off cliffs and hear them scream as they fall. I'm trying to do it on a 3rd-storey abandoned shack and it seems that they remove it.
  13. M

Patch 1.04 for PC out now!

I'm still having this issue.
  14. M

Roleplaying in Witcher 3 is very limited. Far too limited for a 2015 game than needs a GTX970 and a quad core.

This is a roleplaying game. You play a "role" which means it is indead limited on that certain character. You are asking for sandbox game not roleplaying game.
  15. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Can we please have the option to rotate Geralt in the equipment menu.
  16. M

Skill equipping and how it works?

Definitely a bug. I tried to unequip my Igni stream skill and I couldn't do it.
  17. M

Patch 1.03 for PC now available!

Please give us quick cast soon ;)
  18. M

There is no big patch coming!

Will there be official patch note stickies a la Dota 2?
  19. M

There is no big patch coming!

Where did you find this?
  20. M

Are monster books still in the game? I can't find any.

Are monster books still in the game? I can't find any. I thought monster books are still in the game but there aren't seems to be any. I'm still at Velen doing some side-quests and taking my time.
Top Bottom